Deputy Manager (Bill)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 11 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a position a brand responsibility for achievement leading to be a “Business Executive” where contribution can be made to the profitability and expansion of the organization with same area.
1) Monitoring the receiving and checking all kinds of third parties, purchase & suppliers bill for the company and certify for payment. All internal bill for employees (officers and staff) of the company checking and certify for payment.
2) Checking the monthly Gas & Petroleum product sales bill. Annual average turn over by selling Gas & Petroleum product of the company total amount in Taka 1,656.00 (One thousand six hundred fifty six) crore only.
3) Responsible for calculation of Value Added Tax (VAT) & Tax compliance of the company.
4) Controlling the Income tax & Value Added Tax (VAT) deduction at sources from Suppliers & Traders and ensure the payment to National Exchequer. It may be mention here that the company paid to National Exchequer Taka 1,566.00 (One thousand five hundred sixty six) crore as Supplementary duty & VAT, Income tax, DSL and Dividend in the last financial year 2005-2006.
5) Responsible for the settlement of Debit Note & Credit Note with other parties and companies.
6) Inform to the top management by providing the cost and expenditure statement.
7) Communicating with other Gas marketing, producing & drilling companies and Petroleum marketing companies about the financial dealings sales & collection. And also dealings with government authority about VAT & Taxation.
8) Check and Certifying the cost & expenditure data for Budgeting and Budgetary control.
9) Supervising the work of Assistant Managers (2), Assistant Accounts officers (3), Computer operator (1), Clerk (1), Despatch Clerk (1) and Peon (1).
1991 : Master of Commerce in Accounting from Chittagong University of Bangladesh.
1990 : Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) in Accounting from Chittagong University.
1987 : Higher Secondary Certificate examination in Commerce Group from Brahmanbaria Government College under Comilla Board.
1985 : Secondary School Certificate examination in Commerce Group from Annada Govt. High School, Brahmanbaria under Comilla Board.
Extra-curricular activities :
* As a good Cricketer, I play with Bangladesh Gas Fields Co. Ltd Officers Club Cricket team. Every year we play lots of tournament in different places. I am right arm opening batsmen.
Languages and Self-appraisal
* Having oral, listening and speaking ability in both ENGLISH and BENGALI.
* Easy to take all kind of challenges & cope with predicament environment to reach goal. Besides, punctual, Smart & Confident.
Company name : BANGLADESH GAS FIELDS COMPANY LTD. (BGFCL) Bangladesh.
(100 % State owned company of Bangladesh Government)
Business type : A Large Company Producing 57% of Total Gas requirement of Bangladesh.
Duties and responsibilies :
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment