Mechancial Engineer/Maintenance Engineer/manager/
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To attain the most responsible position where the classic Engineering technological practices culminate with ever changing environment to give the best in a team work with tireless enthusiasm
WorleyParsons Arabian Industries JV (Aug-05 to till date):
Have worked as Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
Job Profile: Responsible for the Planned Preventive Maintenance of all rotary and static equipments like Station equipments like crude Shipping pumps, Beam Pumps , storage tanks, vessels ,separators, Chemical Injection Pumps, Heaters etc
Daelim Industrial Co. Ltd, Seoul, South Korea : (May 2005 to May 2005)
Equipment Engineer ( Static and Rotary) at their DHDT/MSQ Up -gradation Project , IOCL, Mathura.
Erection , Installation , Quality Checks, Commissioning and Testing of heavy static and Rotary Equipments - namely Columns, Reactors, Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Air coolers, Centrifugal Pumps ,Compressors and related Piping work .
Reliance Next Link Pvt. Ltd: (Jun 2002 to May 2004)
Job Profile : In-charge of Installation, Commissioning, Testing and Maintenance of Optical Fibre networks and Base Trance-receive Stations, Heavy duty Air conditioning units, SMPSs etc. Have served as Panel officer of on line monitoring system based on SCADA.
INDIAN NAVY ( Nov 1985 to Nov 2000):
Job Profile :
Installation, Commissioning , Optimum Operation & Maintenance (Including Planning and Execution) of s onboard Main and Auxiliary equipments namely Boilers, Steam Turbines,, Gas turbines up to 70 MW power , Diesel Engines (5000 BHP) of Cummins ,PIELSTICK, MTU, 40 DM etc , all types of Pumps, Steam/ Gas /Diesel Generators/Alternators, Refrigeration System and Air conditioning systems etc.
In-charge for the Performance Assessment of all kind if onboard machinery including Diesel engines (Main and Aux) of various makes, Engine Health Monitoring (EHM),Condition Based Performance Monitoring(CBPM), defect Diagnosis, and Co-ordinator for ships refits.
• Executive MBA (EMBA)
• Diploma In Management (DIM)
• Diploma in Automobile Engineering (DAE)
• Equivalent Graduation qualification vide Govt Of India, Gazzette of India 1985
Ministry of Defense, New Delhi
1. Marine Engineering Course “STEAM Stream” One Year
2. Conversion course in “GAS Turbine Stream” Four months
3. A course in “Noise and Vibration Analysis” Two weeks -IRD Mechanalysis
4. Advanced Leadership and Management Four weeks each module
5. Supervising safety, Job Hazard Analysis, Incident Investigation and other courses required to meet SHELL standard to achieve the HSE related targets.
6. Trained on SAP to meet all the requirements of business related to KPI and revenue
Have been in the field of maintenance and construction for last 23 years and well acquainted with the process of materials procurement, storage and end usage. I have both construction and maintenance related experience in varied
All kinds of vessels (separation and compressor related) and storage /separation tanks of (500 M3 to 12500 M3) and related pipelines ' maintenance is done by us. The work mainly consists of Fabrication of new storage tanks and in case of in service equipments internal inspection of vessels during PM, for which Grit blasting, painting and GRE , complete bottom plate change and refurbishment of CP system and corrective action for settlement etc. according to various International standards and PDO/SHELL standards.
• Overhauling & Maintenance of Rotating Equipments like Compressors, Centrifugal Pumps, PCPs and Diesel generators.
• Preventive and Corrective Maintenance of Static equipment of Oil and Gas Industry.
• Management of EMC ( Engineering and Maintenance Contract).
• Management of Third Party Contracts for Mechanical and Electrical disciplines including OHL , low and high voltage and related Relays.
• Condition monitoring of rotating equipment.
• HSE & PTW system of PDO standard based on Shell standard.
• We use SAP as the main system for planning , scheduling and execution of jobs.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services