This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 9 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Gas Refinery Operations Supervision; Project planning and Commissioning, Process Trainer, Crisis and Emergency response consultant, Shutdown and Startup Coordination.
SOUTHPARS GAS PROJECT-PHASES 4 & 5 (M/S ENI-IRAN)
Position: Operations Supervisor.
• Provide the guidelines and instructions to the operations personnel for the day to day plant operations.
• Co ordinate with the HSE department to conduct the preplanned safety activities like MOCK drill etc to ensure the safety awareness among the employees.
• Attend the meetings with various departments to plan for yearly budgeting, shut-down planning etc.
• Liaise with the contractor to ensure the punch of the construction and commissioning period are cleared.
• Attend the meeting with management and provide the necessary presentations about the plant performance.
• Support the project group for the safety review meetings like HAZOP.
• Attend the debottlenecking study with the process engineering group and contractors and provide the necessary inputs for the project.
• Ensure that all the safety practices and procedure defined for the project are adhered by the production and maintenance personnel by the way of conducting STOP audits, tool box talk etc.
• Motivate the young engineers coming up with novel projects and modification for the better operation of the refinery.
• Headed the group responsible for the “Plant Modification Request” and its implementation.
• Responsible for release of various certificates like “Process Isolation”, “Mechanical Isolation” etc along with the Permit to Work forms.
BS in Chemical Engineering -(1995-1999) - Azad University-Iran
• In depth knowledge in trouble shooting the total quality management activities.
• Excellent Team spirit and capable of interacting effectively with maintenance discipline for the day to day normal plant operations.
• Expertise in conducting the OJT for the new comers.
• Familiar with Simulation soft ware HYSYS.
• Great ability to perform multi-task and meet production targets.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services