Finance & Administration Manager
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 17 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Financial executive with broad knowledge in finance and experience in assessment and implementation of new technology or enterprise resource planning, facilities management, education and training, and change management.
Hexa Indonesia, PT
A joint venture of Hexa Chemicals Co. Ltd. and Mitsui & Co. Ltd.’s subsidiary for petrochemical manufacturing as Finance & Administration, Senior Manager (2007 – Present)
Reported to President Director & Vice President Director
Bredero Shaw Indonesia, PT
The Shaw companies operates in pipeline services manufacturing for oil and gas as Finance & Administration, Senior Manager (2006 – 2007).
Reported to Plant Manager and Regional (Singapore) Finance Controller
GAC Samudera Logistics, PT
GAC Samudera Kargo Sistim, PT
A Gulf Agency Company’s subsidiary for Third Party Logistics and Freight Forwarding industries in Indonesia as Finance & Accounts, Senior Manager (2004 – 2006). Reported to Managing Director and Group Finance Director
Toshiba Visual Media Network Indonesia, PT
The distribution company of Toshiba for consumer electronics and home entertainment products as Finance & Accounts, Senior Manager (2002 – 2004). Reported to President Director
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, NV (currently Air France-KLM)
The airlines for travel passengers and cargo as Accounts Manager (1992 – 2001). Reported to Regional Financial Controller
- Brawijaya University, Faculty of Economics, Malang, East Java, Indonesia
Degree of Economics majoring Strategic Management
- KLM Passenger Sales & Services Training, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Plan and organize the organization structure re-engineering and develop strategic blue-print for the organization which resulting the effective and efficient organization environment and reduce and change long-time work-cycles.
- Organized and implemented the coordination of financial systems & programmes resulting in a 20% improvement in financial reporting, 15% improvement of office supplies and time efficiencies, and proceed toward the paperless office network.
- Produced some additional financial programmes for own office daily use and "sold" the idea to offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Amsterdam Head Office, resulting in annual savings for the company by reducing the costs of imported office supplies, decreasing the stock supplies and storage; and improving the speed and accuracy of financial reporting delivery.
- Suggest and send some inputs for the development and more security of the financial and payment systems and provide the alternative solutions.
- During the assignment, reduced the actual cost over budget by US$ 400,000, without any reduction in services or quality exceeding the head office’s guide line for efficiency expectation.
- Shaped a tax reporting program for own office tax reports and simplify the tax reporting procedures.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment