This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Engineer looking for a Construction/Commissioning job in China / East Asia - Oil & Gas / Naval industry
[ Since October 2007 ] Sofresid Engineering (Saipem SA)
Commissioning Interface Engineer (since Sept. 09) Ras Laffan, Qatar
Description: Pearl GTL – Effluent Treatment Plant
* Responsible for the commissioning interface with other parties and reports to customer.
Interface Engineer (FPSO Aquila) (1 year) Milan, Italy
Description: FPSO Aquila project (vessel)
* Responsible for the renewal of the Living Quarter of the FPSO, HVAC for the vessel and general arrangement of the upper deck;
* Interface with leads of every discipline and project management;
* Document control coordination - Planning - Staffing - Logistic.
Technical Manager (Naval Industry) (1 year) Cherbourg, France
Description: Detailed engineering of Scoprène Class submarines for the Indian Navy.
* Responsible for a team of 5 technicians producing the end-user documents necessary for the construction of Scoprène Class submarines and integration of all data in an Information System
* Preparation of the management tools (planning, charts…). Drafting of procedures and work instruction. Weekly reporting to the customer
[ March - August 2007 ] Siam Pure Gas Co., Ltd. Bangkok, Thailand
Mechanical Engineer (Gas Industry)
* Responsible for basic and detailed design of engineering studies (process, mechanical) - Equipment sizing and selection…
* Detailed design of mechanical packages (including issue of specifications, datasheets and MTO’s).
* Review and update of the process (PFD’s, P&ID’s).
[ May - August 2006 ] Siam Pure Gas Co., Ltd. Bangkok, Thailand
Assistant Project Manager (Gas Industry)
* Basic mechanical design.
* Physical and thermo-dynamical analysis of products.
* Environmental impact assessment study.
[ March - August 2005 ] Thalis Asia Pacific Ltd. Bangkok, Thailand
Assistant Engineer (Machinery Design)
* Design of a horizontal polishing machine.
[ April - June 2004 ] Dextra Manufacturing Bangkok, Thailand
Technician (Hydraulic System Design)
* Design of the hydraulic diagram of a machine used to swage threaded sleeves on concrete reinforcement bars.
[ 2007 ] UBO, Brest, France / UQTR, Canada
Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
[ 2005 ] UBS, Lorient, France
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and Production Engineering
[ 2004 ] IUT, Lorient, France
Two-year university degree in Energy and Power Engineering
Mechanical / Piping / Process Engineering skills: detailed design of mechanical packages, working knowledge of process diagrams (PFD’s, P&ID’s)…
General Engineering skills: mechanical design, structural design, general offshore and naval knowledge, finite elements computation, machining processes…
Engineering software: Working knowledge for AutoCAD, Solid Works, Cosmos Works, Fluent, SAMCEF. Fluent with Microsoft Office and common software.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental