Motivated Engineer with design, engineering and commercial experience
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 7 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Seeking employment with a reputable company where my academic, interpersonal skills and level of experience may be effectively utilized and further developed.
|April 2004 Procurement & Supply Chain Specialist, BP (2006 – Present)
Present Drilling & Completions Engineer, BP (2004 – 2006)
BP is one of the leading energy providers in the World. BP’s Exploration and Production business segment undertakes both upstream and midstream activities. Upstream activities include oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production.
· Currently assigned as the technical lead for the Supply Chain Management Team, working on maximizing the value of D & C products & services. Also, conducting a detailed review of the supplier performance management for various equipment & service providers.
· Carrying out contractual and commercial evaluation & negotiations of various
Upstream Well Services Invitations to Tender.
· Currently coordinating a portfolio of contracts worth circa 200 Millions USD for a major project.
· Taking part of completions design of various natural gas wells in Mediterranean sea. This includes HPHT, Sand Control (OHGP, CHGP, C & P).
· Support the Completions Technical Tender Evaluation Committee for East
Mediterranean gas wells.
· responsible of conducting casing and tubing stress analysis utilizing various design softwares such as WellCat. Also, accountable for tube move, packer setting, PBR movement simulations.
· Coordinator between different oil field services companies such as Baker Oil Tools, Schlumberger and Halliburton in order to deliver gas wells according to schedule and allocated budget with continuous monitoring of KPIs such as days/10k, skin, % Pack…etc.
June 2003 Well Services Field Engineer, Ras Shukeir, Schlumberger Oilfield Services.
Company Profile: Schlumberger is the leading oilfield services company worldwide.
These services include but not limited to coil tubing, cementing, stimulation, seismic and well testing as well as well completion processes.
· Participated as a field engineer in various cementing, Coil tubing & Fracking jobs on land as well as offshore wells.
· Acquiring the know how of different jobs design using Schlumberger softwares.
· Engineer responsible of operating various equipment during Coil Tubing & Cementing jobs, which include various pumping units as well as batch mixers.
|Diploma of Science, The American University in Cairo (AUC), Egypt
· Diploma of Science in Industrial Engineering, June 2003
· GPA :3.9/4
Bachelor of Science, The American University in Cairo (AUC), Egypt
· Major: Mechanical Engineering, June 2001
· Specialization: Materials & Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
· Major GPA: 3.5/4
American High School Diploma, the American International School in Egypt (AIS), June 1996
· GPA: 3.6/4
|Attended & successfully completed various world class Oil & Gas industry courses on drilling engineering, completions engineering, well intervention, sand control, surface facilities.
· Non Technical courses: Contracts Writing, Negotiations Skills, Leadership Skills, Team Building & many others.