Mechatronics, Instrumentation engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 0 years
|A full-time job in Mechatronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering or any related job on the basis of a B.Eng. degree from Sultan Qaboos University (SQU).
|Trainee Engineer (in Oman Gas Company (OGC) - Gas Distribution Company)
The training was done in different departments of the company:
„X Pipeline department:
- pipeline maintenance
- pipeline pigging
- Pipeline cathodec protection
- Pipeline feeding.
„X Instruments and Measurements Department:
- Calibration and function checks
- Flow loop checks.
- Gas delivery figures retrieval
- Logic Function checks
- Gas supply stations maintenance
- Gas heaters maintenance
„X Right of Way Department.
- Routine inspection of the pipeline
- Validation for companies to construct across the pipeline.
|*B.Eng. Degree Studies:
Bachelor of Science in Mechatronics Engineering, College of Engineering, Sultan Qaboos University, GPA: 2.73, Expected to graduate in August 2008.
* RELEVANT COURSES:
- Linear Control System
- Fluid Mechanics
- Machine Dynamics
- Computer Aided Machine Design
- Thermal Sciences
- Object Oriented Programming
- Modeling & Simulation of Mechatronics Systems
- Engineering Economy
- Ergonomics and Safety
Courses Related to Instrumentation Engineering:
- Instrumentation & Measurements
- Mechatronics System Design
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Electromechanical Systems & Actuators
|„X Work in group of four Mechatronics Engineering students on Final Year project that was to design and implement a robot to be used to navigate blinds to achieve a specified target while avoiding obstacles. The main point was to develop the needed behaviors to control the robot and make it as much as possible an autonomous device using a relatively new control methodology called "Fuzzy Logic".
„X Industrial Training 1 was carried out to design and implement a 2-link Robot Manipulator. The training involves designing, producing and programming a two-link robot manipulator that can be used to draw any desired shape.
„X Contributed in the following Mechatronics Engineering Society projects:
- Automatic Tissue Machine
- Constant-light Room Project
- Smart Home Project
- Sumo Robot Competition
- Water Level Tank Project
- Movable Trash Pin Project.