This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
• A good position in a well established company.
• To be a key player in the team I’m working with.
• To gain experience in many disciplines.
• To help in making a difference.
1- TAM Environmental Services December 2007 – Present
Job title: Technical office engineer.
Job description 1- Reporting the existing desalination plants.
2- Design of the new desalination plants.
3- Cost control.
2-ASTER M Egypt for Engineering Services Ltd. July 2007 – November 2007
Job description: Testing, Adjusting & Balancing of HVAC systems.
I have been involved in SanStefano Complex project in Alexandria.
3-Egyptian International Motors (EIM) November 2006 - June 2007
Job description: Turbochargers maintenance & sales engineer and Lubricants (SHELL Oils)
sales representative for both public and retail in South Sinai Governorate. (Sharm ElSheikh Branch)
• B. Sc. Degree in Mechanical Power Engineering.
Faculty of Engineering -- Cairo University.
Graduation Grade: Fair
Graduation Year: 2006
• Graduation Project: Conversion of SIE working with gasoline only to work with both gasoline & CNG
Project Supervisor: Prof.Dr/ Osama El-Bahhar Project Grade: Very Good
• Some studied courses:
Pipelines & Network Analysis, Power Stations, Heat Equipments, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Internal Combustion Engines, Turbo-Machinery, Modeling,
Automatic Control, Thermodynamics Basics, Mass & Heat transfer and others
• Hotel SOFITEL SharmElSheikh Summer 2005
• Khalda Petroleum Company – El Salam field. Summer 2004
• PetroBel – head office. Summer 2003
• Arab Contractors -Maasara Shipyard Summer 2002
A) Language skills:
1- Native Arabic
2- Fluent English ( Spoken and Written)
B) Computer skills:
1- Excellent knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint )
2- Autocad & SolidWorks
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement