This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 9 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Name: Bashar Ahmad alaskar
Date of birth 5-2-1976
Address: Syria- dear alzoor almyadeen-
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a position as a mechanical senior tech.
8Years mechanical maintenance experience at an oil and gas processing plant in Syria by a joint venture between Shell and Syrian Petroleum Company plus the recent experience in the central power plant in AFPC (Al Furat Petroleum Company),.
Fluent in writing and speaking Arabic and English.
Joint AFPC (Al Furat Petroleum Company) in 2000 as a mechanical tech in Central Processing Facility, Where I dealt with the following equipment:
• Reciprocating compressors.
• Centrifugal pumps.
Promoted to a mechanical technician after attending courses:
1. Internal combustion engines (gas and diesel).
2. Rotary pumps.
3. Utility air compressors.
4. Air compressor maintenance.
5. Centrifugal pumps and maintenance of centrifugal pumps.
6. Lubrication and bearing.
7. Alignement techniques course.
8. English course, (AFPC training center)
9.Compressor maintenance course, (AFPC training center).
10HSE induction course, (AFPC training center).
9. Basic fire fighting course, (AFPC training center).
10. PTW, permit to work course, (AFPC training center).
After the completion the above-mentioned courses I completed the (OJT) on job training in the central power plant project (39.2X 5 MW MS 60001/B frame 6 single shaft turbines) manufactured by Nouvo Pignone under license of (GE) general electric, where the chance was a available to deal with:
• Instrument air compressors.
• Distillated fuel treatment.
• Fire water system and worked during construction, erection, commissioning and operation of the plant..
• Carried out the hot path inspection
• Carrying out the water wash on the units on-line and off-line.
• Short courses in international experts
1-mechaniccal foundation course
2-cathodic protection course
3-genral preventive & periodic maintenance of rotating machine
5-mechanical maintenance of gas turbines in m.east Cairo Egypt
6-heavy duty gas turbine maintenance.
|INDUSTRIAL MECH. INSTITUTE