QA/QC & Pre-Commissioning Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
QA/QC Inspection, testing and Pre commissioning, commissioning and handing over of electrical systems
1. Maintain and update quality documents for offices/sites.
2. Create forms and formats for offices/sites.
3. Maintain organization chart.
4. Test and commission documents.
5. File and inspect activities on sites.
6. Inspection & testing of all power distribution system.
7. Inspection & testing of 400 V-3.3KV-6.6 kV-11kV-33KV and 66 KVsubstation equipments. Switchgears, transformers system, MV and LV electrical panels, VFD electrical panels, MV/LV electrical motors and pumps.
8. Inspection & testing of HVAC.
9. Inspection & testing Fire and gas system,
10. Drainage & Fire Protection System Installation.
11. Drainage, Potable Water and Fire Fighting Systems.
12. Compressed Air System.
13. Inspection & testing of cathode protection system and grounding system.
14. Preparation of as built drawings.
Testing & pre-commissioning essentially include :
1. DC/AC high potential testing for Cables , Over head lines, Motors, Transformers, Switchgears and all medium voltage equipments.
2. Primary current injection for protection relays.
3. Secondary current injections for protection relay calibrations.
4. Cables insulation & conductors continuity testing.
5. Bus bar low resistance Ductor testing.
6. Earthing resistance measuring.
7. Transformers turn ratio and tap changer testing.
8. Fire & gas system testing.
9. Loop function testing.
10. Pre-energizing and preparation for energizing.
11. Energizing, synchronizing generators and transformers.
12. Cathodic protection survey & testing for under ground P/L
B.Sc. Power Engineering 1972 Faculty of Engineering, ALEPPO University
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services