This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Project Manager/Coordinator utilizing diverse engineering experience and strengths in customer and vendor relations.
Senior Mechanical Engineer, Engineering Division, Panama Canal Authority (2000-Present):
• Assist the Mechanical Branch Manager.
• Prepare presentations.
• Prepare drawings, specifications, and cost estimates.
• Provide technical support to the field personnel.
• Expertise covers pumping in potable water, wastewater, fire protection, and plumbing systems.
• Review and acceptance testing of those systems.
Mechanical Engineer , Electrical and Engineering Division, Panama Canal Commission (1982-1999):
• Design and follow up mechanical designs with special emphasis in the application of federal regulation standards.
• Prepare and plan the overhauls for hydroelectric and thermal equipment located at Miraflores, Madden, and Gatun.
• Control the stocks of the warehouses for replacement spares.
• Prepare the solicitation package of 5 millions dollars for the purchase of bunker “C” every six month.
Master of Engineering in Engineering Management, University of Louisville, Kentucky, 1999.
Electromechanical Engineer 1980 – University of Panama
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment