Technical Consultant /Maintenance Manager/Marine Chief Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
- Duties / responsibilities relating to merchant ship Engineering and Operation.
- Maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment light & heavy engines in ports and port marine craft.
- Ship salvage (hull survey work) and diving operation.
- Assist in draufting of projects study and specification for floating crafts (tugs, work , pilot and mooring boats, hopper dragger, mobile and floating cranes , etc..)
- Responsible for repair and maintenance services for harbour craft and cargo handling equipment at port of Aden, including tugs(Azimuth Stern Drive, Stan, Twine Screw, Voith Schneider propeller) grab and hopper draggers, pantoons, harbour barge, work boats, pilot and mooring boats , floating and mobile cranes, gantry cranes, fork lift trucks, tractors and trailers.
- Responsible for 300 staff, technicians and engineers providing a full range of repair and maintenance services (welding, molder, marine carpenter, turning, diving, refrigeration, electric sections etc.).
- 2001 Marine Chief Engineer (Motor) - Renewal – at A.A.S.T.M.T Alexandria.
- 1994 Marine Chief Engineer (Motor) at A.M.T.A. Alexandria (Egypt)
- 1989 Marine 2nd Engineer at A.M.T.A Sharjah (U.A.E)
- 1983 Completed pre-sea training course at Arab Maritime Transport Academy –
- 1977 Completed general secondary education.
- Refresher and up dating Course for Management level-Engine department.
- Personal survival Techniques search and rescue.
- Proficiency in survival crafts and rescues Boats.
- Personal safety and social responsibilities.
- Advanced course in fire prevention in fire fighting.
- Medical first Aid.
- Prevention of combating of marine pollution.
- Responsible for spare parts, stores and maintenance of purifiers, Air Compressors, emergency compressor & Generators, safety equipment, life boat engine, take bunkering from shore tanks/barge
to ships tanks, prate & maintenance oily water separator responsible for all aspects of engineering maintenance & mechanical operation .
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of evaporating plant generators, pumps, water treatment and responsibilities relating to ships, Engineer and operation.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services