Electrical Control System And Instrumentation Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To utilise my technical and communication skills in a professional environment where I am able to deliver maximum performance thinking on my feet and using technology to problem solve efficiently and effectively.
Currently working as a Maintenance engineer in MK Honeywell and also performing some duties in production department.
• MK Cable Management, HONEYWELL. Saudi Arabia, 2007-Present.
• Shell Alwoodley UK, 495 Harrogate Road, Leeds, 2005-2007
• Dawlance Refrigeration Company Pvt Ltd, Pakistan, 2004-2005.
> Master of Science in Engineering Control Systems & Instrumentation, 2005-2007
University of Huddersfield, Huddersfield, UK
Process Control and Measurement, Random Signal Analysis, Embedded Controllers, Computers in Control, Modelling of Electromechanical Control Systems, Development of Dimensional Measurements, Manufacturing Systems Automation
> Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, 1996-2001.
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro, Pakistan
Electrical Power Transmission, High Voltage Engineering, Power Generation Systems, Electrical Power Distribution & Utilization, Power System Protection , Power System Control , Engineering Mechanics, Applied Thermodynamics, Digital Electronics, Theory of Electromagnetic fields, Electrical Machines, Instrumentation & Measurement, Communication Systems, Numerical Analysis & Computer Programming .
.ELECTRICAL RELAY LOGIC COURSE.
.HYDRAULICS AND PNEUMATICS TRAINING.
.PVC MIXING AND SILO AUTOMATION CONVEYING SYSTEM.
PENTA Automation Technologies,
.SUPERVISOR HSE AWARNESS TRANING.
.INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING.
.LINX PRINTING TECHNOLOGIES, (Production lines printing machines)
In-house training conducted by linx technicians from Uk , MK cable Honeywell.
.DANFOSS FREEQUENCY CONVERTOR VLT SERIES.
(Variable frequency drives, which allow standard AC motors to vary speed and torque in a very controlled way)
. Six sigma green belt Training (On-Going)
• Excellent organisational and presentational skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Forward planning, development and application.
• Good oral and communication skills.
• Inventory regulation and monitoring.
• Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maint
• Ability to read technical drawings engineering diagrams.
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
• Attended seminars and training in safety, health and environment
• Good knowledge in hydraulics and pneumatics.
• Six sigma and OEE concepts.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment