This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Leadership position for Operations Management, Efficiency Improvement, Supply Chain Management and or Portfolio Management
Edgardo A. Tinsay is a Certified Project Management Professional ( PMP) with 20 years of international experience in the Oil and Gas industry, manufacturing, plantations, and sale and distribution of consumer products, set up of project management office, design and installation of Enterprise PMO software for large conglomerates, project audit, master plan development, integration of materials management systems, oil and liquid pipeline inventory management , SCM standards and policy development, design of Performance Management Systems, Waste and Oil Losses Control for large manufacturing and oil bulking stations. Ed has worked as an expatriate in Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia for most of his employment career. His most recent large consulting engagement was to set up the enterprise PMO ( project management office) for the largest oil and gas company in Indonesia , to control costs overruns and project delays in the 205 projects simultaneously for the upstream division.
Ed is a member of the Executive Committee of the Supply Chain Council, an international supply chain management organization. During his consulting career, He was the project leader for MRP II and ERP projects for large manufacturing companies and oil refineries and bulking stations. He began his career as a junior engineer and elevated himself to the position of Area Regional Head for a large Heavy Equipment company in Singapore covering the Malaysian territory has more than 10 years of experience in Heavy Machineries operations and maintenance. He joined the largest palm oil producer group in Indonesia to manage and lead the Central Logistics and Industrial Engineering Group that manages, controls, design and recommend policies on logistics and supply chain management of 27 factories, 90 plantation estates, and 12 bulking stations.
Ed is a professional mechanical engineer, and graduated BSc in Mechanical Engineering in De La Salle , attended his MBA in Ateneo University both the leading universities in the Philippines with honors.
Education & Professional Certifications
• Certified Project Management Professional, PMP by PMI (the de-facto international standard for project management)
• Certified by Stanford University in Advanced Project Management. Received his SCPM in 2003.
• Certified instructor for Boston University Advanced Project Management courses
• Holds the leadership role (member of Executive Committee) for Indonesia representing the international body Supply Chain Council.
• Graduate from De La Salle University with a BSc in Mechanical Engineering and took his MBA in Ateneo de Manila
Work Preference & Expertise
• Creating Corporate Culture of Implementation and successful execution of strategies.
• Leadership role for Supply Chain Management of Large complex organizations
• Leadership role in the creation , setup and operation of corporate PMO (project management office)
• Leadership role in Internal Consulting or Industrial Engineering or Process Engineering .
• Business Development for Plantations and Plantations Logistics Businesses.
• Performance Management Systems for Productivity and Efficiency for large organizations.
• Leadership role in the setup and operation of a Strategic Management Office / internal Consulting Group for large conglomerates and complex organizations.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment