QC WELDING/MECHANICAL INSPECTION ENGINEER
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
objective to provide my best service to the employer utilising my educational and experience background and expertise in the field of quality control inspection engineer in the field of mech. equipment,piping and welding.
• Equipment receiving, storage and preservation, pre-installation, elevation/alignment, vessel trim installation, tray installation and testing, flange joint-gasket verification and bolt tightening and vessel closure inspection as per ITP, Inspection checklist, Material System Specification, Engineering Standard and Process Industry Practices.
• Review of Final Disposition Report.
• Expedite erection, alignment, grouting, testing and commissioning of technological structure, mechanical equipments and also fabrication and erection of allied piping.
• Material receiving inspection for pipes, pipe fittings, flanges, gaskets and bolts.
• Pipe joint fit-up and dimensional checking as per latest isometric drawing and relevant WPS.
• Dimensional Checking of finished Piping System
• Walkthrough and QC Punch listing prior to hydro test
• Preparation and review of Hydro Test Package and witness of Hydrostatic test.
• Witnessing Procedure Qualification Tests and Review PQR Record according to Code Requirements.
• Witnessing of Destructive & Non- Destructive testing for Procedure Qualification Tests.
• Witnessing Welder Performance Qualification Test as per ASME section IX.
• Checking Welding Consumables, Welder Qualification, Preheat and Inter-pass temperature and other Essential welding parameters as per WPS.
• Visual Inspection of finished weld joints.
• A daily routine inspection and coordination with client inspectors for smooth and timely approval of inspection documents.
• Providing technical information and guidance to subcontractor inspection personnel and enabling them to be pro-active on their respective area of concern.
• Coordination with Field Engineering Department to resolve Construction & Inspection related Issues.
• Review and approval of subcontractor Method Statement, Quality Control Procedures, Inspection and Test Plan before submitting to client for final approval.
• Project mobilization and monitoring of project activities.
• Coordinate with subcontractors, client and consultant.
• Dealing contractual issues with subcontractors, client and consultant.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engg. from State Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training, Orissa, India.
• A.M.I.E. in Mechanical Engg. from The Institution of Engineers (India), Membership No.T022455-7.
• CWI from American Welding Society, Certification No. 08021591.
• ASNT Level II in RT,PT & MT.
• Saudi Aramco Personnel Approval no. 70006700.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE - DURATION / POSITION HELD / COMPANY/ CLIENT/ PROJECT
• NOV 19, 2006 TO PRESENT QC MECH. EQUIPMENT INSPECTOR.
Bechtel-Technip J.V. (BTJV)
Saudi Arabian Oil Company.
Khursaniyah Gas Plant Project. KSA.
• JUNE 6 TO OCT 10, 2006 QC WELDING INSPECTOR.
Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Company (SAFCO)
Primary Reformer Revamp & De-bottlenecking
Shutdown Project, Al-Jubail, KSA.
• APR 07, 2005 TO APR 02, 2006 QC MECHANICAL INSPECTOR.
Saudi Arabian Kent Co. Ltd.
Shaybah Gas Compression Upgrade Project.
Saudi Aramco, GOSP-
due to space not available and no option to attach cv experienx=ce details is not complete. cv will be send upon rquest.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment