This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Looking for a challenging position that satisfies my ambitions of applying my technical knowledge into real life and that moulds my experience to be professionally successful
* Two months training (July 2006 June 2006) at ABB Industrial (L.L.C) in Low Voltage Products Department.
* Volunteer in the Organizing team of ISSPA2007 conference in Sharjah 11th-15th Feb 2007
* Volunteer with Designer group in the computer centre at UOS in developing new website for the university using Microsoft shared point.(March 2007- June 2007)
* Four month in AL Jaber group as electrical engineer (October 2007 January 2008)
* Currently working as electrical engineer (technical operation Department) in contracting company. March 2008 present
-Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
2003-2007 University of Sharjah Sharjah, UAE
College of Engineering
Cumulative GPA: 3.06 /4.0 very Good
-Currently completing Master in Mecatronics engineering present spring 2008
Member in IEEE - Spring 2007- Present
Member in Women Engineering Society - Fall 2006- Present
Member in Electrical and Electronics club - Spring 2007-Present
Student Representative in Electrical Engineering Department - Fall 2006- Present
May, 2007 Certificate of appreciation for organizing Engineering College Graduation Ceremony - WES, University of Sharjah, UAE
Ability to creative new ideas
Ability to work in team.
Ability to work as a leadership
Ability to work in any place.
Capability of time management and achieving many goals in short time
Enjoy communicate with people from different fields to exchange thought and ideas.
Ability to self learning
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment