This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 5 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|To find a position suitable with my qualifications, where I can attain career growth and development in order to serve the organization I am working for up to the required standard
|Head of armed team responsible for the safety of the embassy and staff. The duties included controlling 110 cameras (CCTV), control of entries, vehicle searching and armed guarding using a variety of weapons and accounting responsibilities.
- Reviewing invoices of the Embassy which belong to the guard uniform.
- Maintain discipline amongst the guard force, including the coordination of formal warnings and dismissals as necessary after consultation with Deputy Head Mission.
- Establish and coordinate roster of guards, to include the control and recording of hours worked, overtime and leave application.
- Recruit and to examine and train newly appointed security guards.
- Formulate, implement and coordinate security arrangements for official functions
- Maintain comprehensive records on all guards, including written details of any disciplinary action taken against them.
-Prepare records on matters of security interests. E.g. Riots, Demonstrations, Recons, and any direct threats
-Oversee control of access arrangements
- Conduct training and dry weapon handling for all security guards including searchers and Chancery guards and ensure standards are maintained
- Control and issue fire arms, ammunition, security and ancillary equipments.
- Coordinate security patrol and spot checks of static guards during silent hours and public holidays.
- Ensure the physical security of the British Embassy and all the Diplomatic Residences is maintained at all time.
- Supervise and where necessary arrange maintenance of security fences, gates and other barriers.
- Conduct practices of emergency response drill
- Examine suspect parcels or letters for improvised explosive devices.
- Act as Embassy Fire Office
- Inspection and use of security equipment and systems
- State of observing assessment drills or military exercises.
- Security contingency planning, safe house identification, evacuation plans
|1999-2002 Business and Computer University College, Beirut, Lebanon
Bachelors Degree in Management.
British Embassy in Beirut Training Courses
- Decision Making & Leadership Skills
- Time management skills
- First Aid Skills
- CPT Course
|Excellent Command of Windows, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Access.
Language Skills English (Excellent)
Arabic (Mother Tongue)