This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To find a position suitable with my qualifications, where I can attain career growth and development in order to serve the organization I am working for up to the required standard
Head of armed team responsible for the safety of the embassy and staff. The duties included controlling 110 cameras (CCTV), control of entries, vehicle searching and armed guarding using a variety of weapons and accounting responsibilities.
- Reviewing invoices of the Embassy which belong to the guard uniform.
- Maintain discipline amongst the guard force, including the coordination of formal warnings and dismissals as necessary after consultation with Deputy Head Mission.
- Establish and coordinate roster of guards, to include the control and recording of hours worked, overtime and leave application.
- Recruit and to examine and train newly appointed security guards.
- Formulate, implement and coordinate security arrangements for official functions
- Maintain comprehensive records on all guards, including written details of any disciplinary action taken against them.
-Prepare records on matters of security interests. E.g. Riots, Demonstrations, Recons, and any direct threats
-Oversee control of access arrangements
- Conduct training and dry weapon handling for all security guards including searchers and Chancery guards and ensure standards are maintained
- Control and issue fire arms, ammunition, security and ancillary equipments.
- Coordinate security patrol and spot checks of static guards during silent hours and public holidays.
- Ensure the physical security of the British Embassy and all the Diplomatic Residences is maintained at all time.
- Supervise and where necessary arrange maintenance of security fences, gates and other barriers.
- Conduct practices of emergency response drill
- Examine suspect parcels or letters for improvised explosive devices.
- Act as Embassy Fire Office
- Inspection and use of security equipment and systems
- State of observing assessment drills or military exercises.
- Security contingency planning, safe house identification, evacuation plans
1999-2002 Business and Computer University College, Beirut, Lebanon
Bachelors Degree in Management.
British Embassy in Beirut Training Courses
- Decision Making & Leadership Skills
- Time management skills
- First Aid Skills
- CPT Course
Excellent Command of Windows, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Access.
Language Skills English (Excellent)
Arabic (Mother Tongue)
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services