production and resrvoir engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
looking for production and resrvoir engineer positions
data & consulting services (dcs), north african geomarket, (nag), hassi messaoud
job title: reservoir and production engineer
in charge of production log, cement, corrosion, formation tests interpretations.
i became the production and reservoir team leader starting from March 2008.
-production logging tools interpretation: (e-line psp, memory psp and fsi interpretations using emeraude, borflow & fsi^2 softwares).
-combining production log answers and nodal analysis using pla.
-formation pressure tests & fluid sampling interpretations: mdt, (single probe, dual packer) & xpt interpretations with pd plot & iptt).
-pressure transient analysis: well test interpretation using ecrin.
-well integrity evaluations:
good knowledge of:
-nodal analysis using pipesim.
-production pressure analysis and field management using ofm.
-openhole (petrophysics and geology) logs.
Workshops and Presentations:
- cased hole production workshop, clamart, paris – france
- reservoir, production and well integrity workshop, sonatrach – algeria
- delivered presentations to clients (repsol, cepsa), madrid – spain
- delivered different presentations to sonatrach, repsol,… in algeria
- master of science in petroleum economics and management: ifp school, french petroleum institute. (May 2006)
- certificate of ielts test: rgu university (2004)
six months of intensive english and ielts, by robert gordon university of scotland.
- poduction and reservoir engineer:INHC (2003)
national institute of hydrocarbons and chemistry at boumerdes - algeria.
- oil field services (ofs) training: european learning center, melun –france
- cased hole production and reservoir school (ch-lat): houston training center, texas, usa. (march & april 2007).
- production and reservoir engineering: next, heriot-watt, texas a&m oklahoma universities & schlumberger( april 2007).
work placements: ( dec 2005 to may 2006)
professional training: sonatrach
presented a study dealing with: “applying modern portfolio optimization to E&P corporate strategic decision of sonatrach”
- visit to different downstream and upstream structures of sonatrach (august 2005).
- professional training: sonatrach (feb to june 2003)
division production, hassi r’mel
presented a study dealing with the: “analysis of the performance of the reservoir of ait kheir”.
my career interests include pursuing positions in reservoir & production.
strongly believe in team work, communication and accepting challenges.
looking for multinational working environments.
good Computer Skills.
languages: arabic, english, french.
member of the qhse-loss prevention team in schlumberger.
hobbies: sport, internet, travel.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement