looking for production and resrvoir engineer positions
schlumberger company: data & consulting services (dcs), north african geomarket, (nag), hassi messaoud job title: reservoir and production engineer in charge of production log, cement, corrosion, formation tests interpretations. i became the production and reservoir team leader starting from March 2008.
expertise: -production logging tools interpretation: (e-line psp, memory psp and fsi interpretations using emeraude, borflow & fsi^2 softwares). -combining production log answers and nodal analysis using pla. -formation pressure tests & fluid sampling interpretations: mdt, (single probe, dual packer) & xpt interpretations with pd plot & iptt). -pressure transient analysis: well test interpretation using ecrin. -well integrity evaluations: Cement Evaluation Corrosion Evaluation
good knowledge of: -perforation jobs. -nodal analysis using pipesim. -production pressure analysis and field management using ofm. -openhole (petrophysics and geology) logs.
Workshops and Presentations: - cased hole production workshop, clamart, paris – france - reservoir, production and well integrity workshop, sonatrach – algeria - delivered presentations to clients (repsol, cepsa), madrid – spain - delivered different presentations to sonatrach, repsol,… in algeria
- master of science in petroleum economics and management: ifp school, french petroleum institute. (May 2006)
- certificate of ielts test: rgu university (2004) six months of intensive english and ielts, by robert gordon university of scotland.
- poduction and reservoir engineer:INHC (2003) national institute of hydrocarbons and chemistry at boumerdes - algeria.
- oil field services (ofs) training: european learning center, melun –france (dec 2006). - cased hole production and reservoir school (ch-lat): houston training center, texas, usa. (march & april 2007). - production and reservoir engineering: next, heriot-watt, texas a&m oklahoma universities & schlumberger( april 2007).
work placements: ( dec 2005 to may 2006) professional training: sonatrach presented a study dealing with: “applying modern portfolio optimization to E&P corporate strategic decision of sonatrach”
- visit to different downstream and upstream structures of sonatrach (august 2005).
- professional training: sonatrach (feb to june 2003) division production, hassi r’mel presented a study dealing with the: “analysis of the performance of the reservoir of ait kheir”.
my career interests include pursuing positions in reservoir & production. strongly believe in team work, communication and accepting challenges. looking for multinational working environments. good Computer Skills. languages: arabic, english, french. driving license. member of the qhse-loss prevention team in schlumberger. hobbies: sport, internet, travel.