3) Plant G.A.D., P& ID, Isometric drawing ,MTO/BOQ for piping system, plants layouts, Plot plan, Equipment layout,
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work in a challenging environment, leveraging my current knowledge and fostering creativity, with many learning opportunities. I have interpersonal skills, good work ethic and the ability to work well in a team or individual environment.
Project Handled: Worked on NYLON plant project
• Part of Project Team for Nylon-6 12 TPD plant setup.
• Erection of 12 TPD NYLON plant.
• Working on Process set up for Nylon-6.
• Working on Erection of Depolymerisation plant.
• Supervising all the units like distillation column, extraction column, forth effect
evaporator, pumps, filters, reactors, dryer, heat exchanger, cyclone separators etc.
• Technical troubleshooting: reduction of manufacturing lead-time.
• Production planning with coordination and subsequent scheduling on shop floor level.
• Timely completing all necessary records and reports day today.
Degree College University Year Percentage Class.
B.E. Chemical S.V.M.E.C., Nasik Pune May 2005 67.47 % First class with distinction
H.S.C. N.S.C. Science College, Nasik Nasik Div. Feb 2001 61.16 % First class
S.S.C. M.V. M School, Nasik Nasik Div. March1999 76.13 % First class with distinction
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment