Vibration Condition Monitoring Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Willing to join a reputable company as to improve personal skills and achieve desired experiences in the field of inspection and machine condition monitoring for rotating equipments.
- Post: Inspection engineer (Machine condition monitoring section).
- Employment: Middle East Operation and Maintenance for hydrocarbon industries (MIDOM) (Amoc refinery & MIDOR refinery, Alexandria, Egypt)
- Optimize the availability, reliability and service life of all rotating Machinery (Turbines, Compressors, pumps and Air Coolers Fin Fans…etc) using the latest versions of predictive Maintenance Programs (Vibration and Oil Analysis Techniques).
- Prepare scheduling and implementation programs of major Rotating Machinery overhauls and inspection as required.
- Monitor all Rotating Machinery Vibration, Operational, Maintenance data, trends and recommend / implement changes in maintenance strategy as necessary to improve performance.
- Perform professional Inspection, Vibration and Oil analysis on the Rotating Machinery components and make recommendations to improve reliability.
- Prepare Scope of Daily work for the contractors, inspectors and Follow up Maintenance Activities of Rotating Machinery and all technical documents and drawings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor such as producing necessary reports, updating supervisor on the main activities on weekly basis … etc.
- Follow up applications of HSEQ procedures rules, regulations, and ensures full awareness of HSEQ rules by all subordinates. Contractors as work progress.
- Ensure the provision of necessary assistance on trouble shooting problem / day-to-day activities when required for Rotating equipment / control system.
- Review and evaluate proposed modifications, overhauls schemes and make necessary recommendations.
Bachelor degree of Production Engineering
Industrial Engineering section
October 1999 – June 2004
Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University – Alexandria – Egypt
Cumulative grade: Good (66.05%)
High School Degree (general secondary certificate )
Graduated in July 1999
Egyptian school in Muscat , Sultanate of Oman
Post University Education
Master degree in maintenance engineering and asset management (under progress)
Certified Category III according to ISO 18435.2 and ASNT from Mobius institute.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services