This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To overseas warehouse operations. Keep records of all materials coming in and loading out. Inventory of all materials in warehouse. Liase with offshore drilling personnel on materials to be loaded out. Book boat for loading to various locations.
1. Shipping and Purchasing Executive for 23 years with manufacturing environment. Prepare all Purchase Orders, obtain quotations on regular basis for competitive prices. Arrange shipments according to production requirement based on JIT basis. Arrange logistics for door-to-door sales - by sea, road and rail. Ensure raw materials arrive on time and finished goods also arrive to customer expectations.
2. Materials coordinator - for 1 year as contractor staff attached to Shell. Keep inventory of materials in the warehouse based on "surplus", "live" and scrap materials. Prepare and pack according to offshore requirements to various locations. Prepare "Carriage of Goods" note for shipments. Receive backload materials and segregate accordingly. (Scrap, repair or store for next use) Assist other materials coordinator to locate materials from inventory for use offshore.
1. Passed Overseas School Certificate issued by Unicersity of Cambridge.
2. Passed "Aero-engine" technician course.
3. Qualified ISO internal auditor
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment