Seyed Hesameddin Mahmoudi-senior geologist
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
I write this letter for this site to be a candidate for your job opportunity.
• Experienced as well site geologist in AHWAZ,MARUN,GACHSARAN,BI BI HAKIME,AGHAJARI,MANSURI,LABSEFID,NAFTSEFID,LALI,BINAK and PARSI, fields and in TABNAK project.
• Experienced as well site geologist in up to 170 wells. I an able to distinguish lithological types of cuttings and draw the Geologic Log(graphic log) based on cutting’s percentage. I am able to prepare thin sections of cuttings according to different types of drilled rocks. I am able to make description samples based on macroscopic and microscopic study with thin section fossils.
• CORING: I am able to describe and study cores about 1000 m in the field. I am able to study types of rocks and distinguish fracture types, fracture spacing, fracture fillings, and obtained types of materials that filled fractures. I am able to prepare thin sections from cores and describe them.
• Experienced in mud logging control.
• Experienced as second man with Schlumberger, Chinese Company, Wetherford and NIDC
• Experienced in interpretation of log specially when there is a geologic complexity by faulting .
[ 1996-1999 ] Shahid Beheshti University of Tehran Tehran
Masters Degree in Hydrogeology Engineering
[ 1992-1996 ] Shahid Bahonar Kerman University Kerman
Bachelor in Geology
- Mud Logging
- Paleontology and Biostratigraphy of Zagros Formations
- Zonation Oil Fields in South of Iran
- Basic Well Log Analysis
- Interpretation of Formations by means of Well Logging
- Basic Geology of Petroleum
- Interpretation of Advanced Petrophysics Logs
- Principles of Hydrocarbons Reservoirs Engineering
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental