This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 8 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|To utilize their educational and practical knowledge and play a vital role in the company.
|September 2007 At UK
„« I have taken turbine related trainings at Siemens Lincoln UK from 10 September to 21 September 2007.
1. Two day course on star valve from 10 September to 11 September 2007.
2. Two day course on Vibration Fundamentals in rotating machinery from 12 September to 13 September 2007.
3. One day course on Generator and Gen: Control Panel awareness on 14 September 2007.
4. Five day course on Rustonic MKII Based Turbine Controls System from 17 September to 21 September 2007.
„« Five day course on Applied Reliability Centered Maintenance at Petro Research & training Institute OGDCL, Islamabad, Pakistan from 13 November to 17 November 2006.
„« I am working as JUNIOR ENGINEER ELECTRICAL, since July- 2007 till now in OIL AND GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED, at UCH GAS FIELD, DERA BUGTI, BALOCHISTAN, PAKISTAN, and appointed as Assistant Engineer Electrical in 2001.
„« Power Station of Uch Gas Field, comprised of 3 x 4.8 MW Gas Turbine Generating Units.
„« My job responsibilities at Uch Gas Processing Plant are:
1. Acting as In-charge Electrical.
2. Supervision, Operation, Maintenance, and Trouble Shooting of MV/LV Switch Gear of Powell Industries USA, Twyver England, Terasaki Singapore containing following accessories:
ƒ¶ MV Protection Relays Of Motors And Generators.
ƒ¶ LV Protection Relays Of Motors And Generators.
ƒ¶ MV Vacuum Type Circuit Breakers.
ƒ¶ LV Air Circuit Breakers.
ƒ¶ Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS).
ƒ¶ Generator Control Panels.
ƒ¶ Synchronizing Control Panel.
ƒ¶ Generators Of 6.6KV, 4.8MW Of GEC Alsthom, UK.
ƒ¶ MV Motors Of 6.6KV, 250HP, 700HP , 1500HP.
ƒ¶ LV Motors Of 380V, 5HP ¡V 150HP.
3. Arrangement of spares of generators, motors, and its control panels.
4. Arrangement of consumable items of plant and residential camps.
5. Correspondence with Head Office, and other Companies.
6. Planning, Scheduling, and Supervision of Annual Turn Around(ATA) activities.
7. In charge Technical Cell, and Planner of Preventive Maintenance Schedule of all Motors.
„« I have worked at Thermal Power Station Jamshoro, which comprised of 3x210 MW Steam Turbo Generating units of Chinese origin and 1x250 MW Steam Turbo Generating unit manufactured at Mitsui Japan.
„« I was imparted brief Training on Thermal Plant & Auxiliaries by joined the Instrument And Control Section of Jamshoro Thermal Power Plant.
„« Bachelor Of Engineering (BE) In Electrical Technology With ¡¥A¡¦ Grade (77.33%) from Mehran University Of Engineering And Technology Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan.
„« Two Day Course on ISO-9000, from 12 December to 13 December 1997.
„« Higher Secondary Certificate (FSc-I&II) In Pre-Engineering With ¡¥B¡¦ Grade (67.818%) from Government Degree College Sukkur, Sukkur Board, Sindh, Pakistan.
„« Secondary School Certificate In Science Group With ¡¥B¡¦ Grade (67.058%) from Government Double Section High School Sukkur, Sukkur Board, Sindh, Pakistan.
„« MS Windows.
„« MS Office.
„« Turbo C.
„« Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC:- ELECT/16170 ).