This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 20 years
|Objective To find employment with the prospect of personal growth.
Experience Extensive experience in repair and maintenance, including, fault finding, repair and installation of heavy vehicles, earth moving equipment and heavy vehicle components.
Extensive experience in repair and overhaul of:-
engines Cat, Mercedes Benz, Perkins, Deutz, MAN, Volvo and Cummins.
gearboxes, differentials, transmissions.
air Brake Systems, mechanical installations, compressors and Valves.
hydraulic systems, cylinders, pumps and valves and make-up of hydraulic hoses and connections.
Extensive experience in:-
auto electrical repair and re-harnessing:
alternators, starters, wiring.
general turning and machining, component manufacturing, re-sizing and fitting.
maintenance of electrical installations of plant and machines: 230 Volt and 400 Volt.
general engineering manufacturing of components.
arc welding, mic welding,gas welding, -brazing and cutting.
|ucation • 1978 Academic grade 12 High School Franschoek South Africa..
• 19Ed81 National Technical Certificate: Level 2
• 1982 National Technical Certificate: Level 3
• 1983 National Technical Certificate: Level 4
• 1983 Artisan Mechanic Qualification; Department of Manpower Certification
• 1984 National Technical Certificate; Level 5
|Accreditations • 1984 Cummins Diesel
• 1985 Mercedes Benz
• 1986 Sandock- Austral
• 1987 MAN
• Licenced to drive Articulated Extra Heavy Vehicle code EC including:
Professional Driving Permit for goods
Professional driving permit for passengers
Professional driving permit Hazardous
|Health Physical health. Good. Healthy person with no disabilities.
• Vision Good
• Hearing Good
Skills • Read, write and speak fluently: Afrikaans and English
• Strong human relation skills.
• Works diversely well independently as well as with all levels of management and personnel.
• Exceptional communication, planning, organizational, written and independent decision making skills.
• Competent in performing multiple technical tasks.
• Ability to complete set deadlines.
• Self starter
• Computer literate
Citizenship • Citizen of the Republic of South Africa:
• Full names: Stefanus Johannes De Kock
• Identification Number: 600915 5031 086
Married since 1985 to wife Barbara
Two children born from the marriage: Son age 21
Daughter age 18