Manager - Materials/ Warehouse / Store
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 10 years
|Relocation: Yes - Domestically
|My ambition is to extend my experience and knowledge, in Commercial, Residential and Petrochemical Industrial Projects, where my motivation and curiosity will be stimulated.
|• Ability to lead a project from mobilization to hand over stage in Commercial, Residential and Petrochemical Industrial Projects and Maintenance Works of Plant and Construction Materials for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC systems.
• Additional capabilities in procure the materials & purchasing, Liaison with Client representative, Coordination with QA/QC & Other discipline Engineers during Project Construction
• Thorough knowledge of materials for
a. Civil site furnishing, fences & gate Landscaping Concrete Formworks, RCC, Masonry, Carpentry (Rough and Finishing), Metal-Gypsum, Door & Hardware Materials and Painting & Coating Materials for Civil Works.
b. Piping and welding works used for system like, Fuel gas lines, Nitrogen lines, plant air & instrument air lines, chilled water supply and return lines for HVAC systems, duct works, fire fighting sprinkler system & hose reel
system, CO2 fire suppression system, breathing air systems, domestic water supply lines, irrigation system and sewer system for Mechanical Materials.
Electrical conduit, Cable tray, Ladder, wire, LV,MV,HV cables and Accessories, Lighting Protection & Grounding, Medium Voltage Equipments, Power Generation Equipments, Wiring Devices, Lighting Fixtures, Airfield Lighting and Fire Alarm, Data & Telecom Devices & Systems, PA,CCTV, MATV, Clock &Security System, Instrument & Control Devices, DC Equipments, Batteries & UPS for Electrical Materials.
|• Master in Science (Mathematics)
• Worked on Ms windows 98 & XP operating systems.
• Worked on Microsoft Office 2000 and Baan System.
|• Certification of Appreciation from Aramco.
• Certification of good performance at Shaybah Project.
• Safety Award from SNC Lavalin
|• Manage the warehouse activities and procure the materials at site.
• Supervise the materials planning team and expediting the deliveries of procured raw material and buy out items.
• Monitor and maintain general stock and project inventories.
• Material Inspection as per Standard & Specification of approved submittal.
• Report to QA/QC Manager for Quality of Material for Permanent and Non-Permanent Materials.
• To keep record of Purchase Request ( PR ) quantity take-off for all the materials required for the construction of site thru discipline Engineers and follow up to Procurement Department to be prepared Purchase Order (P.O.) against the PR.
• Review the procurement schedule and check all the materials submitted are as per specification or not, if not then notify it to Project Manager for the deficiency in material submittal, to revise and re-submit.
• Chasing the procurement department for making of purchase order (P.O.) for all the materials as per the purchase request and then after Purchase order made chasing the supplier to deliver the material in specified time mentioned in the Purchase order. If any problem happens in between the whole process it is notified to the Project Manager immediately for the solution time to time.