Managing Director/Project /Construction Director
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A highly motivated, results-focused professional with extensive experience in major Industrial projects; Oil & Gas, Port Infrastructure, Refineries, Petrochemicals and Power Plant Projects.
A fully qualified Civil Engineer specializing in Port & Harbors. Certified by the Odessa Maritime Institute and a Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers as well as a Council Member of the Gerson Lehrman Group for industrial fields.
He has successfully delivered major project programs in excess of ($1.0 billion) requirements prior to deadlines whilst managing 5,000 workers under strict QHSE standards.
Recently responsible for the successful tender process negotiations of Phase IV of the Panama Container Port Balboa of an expansion EPC Project, with a total value estimated at $1000 Million.
He has extensive knowledge of undertaking and managing project feasibility and engineering design. Whilst regularly participating in the FEED process and ensuring planning and design is strictly adhered to, throughout the build phase of projects.
Additionally, he has In-depth knowledge of working with internal codes and standards (ASME, ANSI, API, and ISO & GOST).
1. Gerson Lehrman Industrial Council Member 2003-2007.2. Panama Container Port Balboa Expansion Phase IV. Senior Consultant. L. Berger Group. 2006.. 3. Designs and Rehabilitation of Industrial Infrastructures and Installations. Spain. GIDAI. Associate Consultant 1999-2004. 4. Fight and Security against fire for dynamic systems and tunnelling. GIDAI 2003. 5. Monaco Maritime Development. Visitor Advisor. Monaco 1999. 6. TACIS; European Investment Bank "Technologic Transfer for Russian Port System". Selected Senior Consultant by Antwerp Engineering Port Consulting, Belgium 1998. 7. Rushan Resort City -a $3500 million USD investment- China. Selected Senior Consultant by Architectural Support Group Inc., Baltimore, USA. 1997. 8. Managed more than 70 civil engineering projects. 9. Improved the 2x250 MW Felton Power Plant, saving 2 million dollars, 1988. 10. Construction supervisor: More than 30 projects managed simultaneously. 11. 1000 million dollars tender advisor, Chetumal Port Mexico, Quintana Roo. 1994.
1/1997 Escuela de Ingenieros C. C. y Puertos Santander/Spain
Master's Degree Postgraduate Course
Master Course Civil and Marine Engineering (500 hours)
• Postgraduate Student 1995/1996. A master course to renew knowledge on edge coastal engineering solutions. University of Cantabria. Spain. Evaluation of Marine Currents Generated by Waves, Tides, and Winds. Practical application to Campo Soto beach, Spain, 1996.
06/1983 Delft Hydraulic Institute Havana
Practical Course on Dredging Techniques, By Ronald John De Heer. Counterpart
07/1975 Civil Marine Engineering Institute Odessa
Abstract of projects, duties and results
1. Panama Container Port Balboa Expansion Phase IV. Washington. Senior Consultant. L. Berger Group. 2006.
2. Información Interactiva Business Development. Spain. 2006-1999:
Business Consultant Associated.
3. Designs and Rehabilitation of Industrial Infrastructures and Installations. Spain. GIDAI. 2004-1999.
4. Fight and Security against fire for dynamic systems and tunnelling. GIDAI 2003. Associated Consultant.
5. Monaco Maritime Development. Visitor Advisor. Monaco 1999.
6. TACIS; European Investment Bank "Technologic Transfer for Russian Port System". Senior Consultant
7. Rushan Resort City -a $3500 million USD investment- China. Selected Senior Consultant by Architectural Support Group Inc., Baltimore, USA. 1997:
8. Chetumal Port Development.
9. Rationalization of Felton Power Plant Cooling Channel. Prague, 1988. .
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment