cv for instrument engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To pursue successful career in electronics & instrumentation field and to work in a place where I can constantly update my skills in the emerging technologies and utilize them effectively for the development of concern as well.
Around 5 years experience in the field of Instrumentation and Control System in Refineries and Petrochemicals. In depth knowledge and experience in Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Calibration.
• Presently working as an Instrument Engineer in Technicas reuinidas Saudi Arabia (www.tr-rabigh.com/sa), Saudi Arabia
• Worked as an Instrument Engineer at STFA Saudi Arabia Marine Construction Company (www.stfa.com) Saudi Arabia (Feb 2007- February 2008).
• Worked as an Instrument Engineer in SRF Polymers, Chennai (www.srfpolymers.com), India. (
• Oct 2005 – November 2006 )
• Worked as Instrument Engineer in Caspian Corporation limited, Azerbaijan (www.kepcorp.com), Russia.(Nov 2004 – August 2005 )
Bachelor of Engineering - Instrumentation & electronics Engineering (First Class), JJ College of Engineering – Bharathidhasan University.
Standards of Training and Certification of Watch Keeping (STCW) From TAMILNADU MARITIME ACADEMY. Tuticorin. Tamilnadu. India.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement