This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 15 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|To obtain a position of potential HSE Professional in an EPC/Oil & Gas company, where I can demonstrate my Engineering, Supervisory skills and expertise in HSE-MS
|• Expertise in handling a diverse range of operations entailing Heavy Equipment Product Support, Incident Investigation & Reporting, Loss Assessment, Loss Prevention, HSE Inspection & Audits, PTW system, Method Statements, HEMP & JHA, Emergency Response Procedures, Fire fighting & Rescue, Gas Testing and Critical Lifting etc.
• Preparation of HEMP & JHA to comply with PDO requirements
• Giving training programs to bring keen HSE focus, high energy level and team spirit among the employees.
• Excellent written, communication, inter personal, liaison and problem solving skills with the ability to work in extreme climatic conditions and multi cultural environment.
• Demonstrated leadership qualities by supervising personnel ranging from 30 to 240
• Developed a positive HSE culture in Auren Abratech and transformed it to one of a safe working place across the Industry.
• Expertise in economic loss assessments, loss prevention and incident investigations and in number of occations my assessment reports cleared in first hearing.
• Commissioned about 30 number of CAT 50t dumpers in shortest record time without even a minor injury.
• Achieved more than 80% of machine capability and productivity of about 95 machines for 4 consecutive years.
• Carried out Rehabilitation and machine reliability work for about 40 machines to the tune of Rs. 4.8 crore.
|Anna Universty, India 1992 B.Tech. (Automobile
Engg) Ist Class
M.K.University, India 1988 B.Sc. (Maths) Ist Class
Annamalai University, India 2006 Diploma (Ind Safety) Ist Class
|CHSS Gulf Ltd. 2008 NEBOSH (IGC) Distinction
Fire Safety Engg College, Oman affi to University of Central Lancashire (UK) 2007 Certificate (Fire Team Leader) N/A
IRDA, Gvt. of India 1999 Loss Assessor/ Surveyor B-Grade Consultant
Hazard and Effects Management Process (HEMP) Galfar Engg. & Contg, SAOG.,Oman
Incident Investigation and Reporting Occupational Training Institute, Oman
STOP for Safety Petroleum Development of Oman
Job Hazard Analysis Occupational Training Institute, Oman
Initial Fire Response (IFR) Occupational Training Institute, Oman
Gas Testing Occupational Training Institute, Oman
Self Contained Breathing Apparatus Permit (SCBA) Occupational Training Institute, Oman
Basic Life Support (BLS) Occupational Training Institute, Oman
H2s Awareness and Escape Safety Technical Services, Oman
Site HSE Induction Petrofac INC., Oman
HSE Induction Galfar Engg. & Contg, SAOG.,Oman
Applied Failure Analysis Gmmco Ltd., Chennai
Product Service Training Program Hindustan Motors, Tiruvellur
Fundamentals of IC engines Gmmco Ltd., Chennai
Electronic Fuel Injection Systems Gmmco Ltd., Chennai