This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a result oriented company having a globally competitive environment that is looking for an ambitious and career conscious person, where a blend of my acquired skills and education will be utilized
Possess Eight (8) years of real time International experience as Mechanical/Piping Engineer, Design & Drafting. A variety of successful projects for Steel, industrial, chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, cement plants, construction and Manufacturing. Design, CADD drafting and checking; experience that includes supervision, training, field surveying, estimating, conceptual layout, detailed piping design, pipe supports, 3D modeling, fabrication drawings, material take-off, and troubleshooting in the field for construction. Also has extensive computer related experience. Effective in utilizing resources, improving processes and reducing costs, Expertise of working in fast paced & high tech environments, Strong exposure to computer generated models, Comprehensive problem solving abilities, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Ability to deal with people diplomatically, willingness to learn, Team facilitator, Trend setter, Passion for new technologies & design software’s.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION : 10th Standard (S.S.C) secured 69% from St. Thomas (SPG
High School). Secunderabad in the year March 1994. English as
Language of Instruction.
: Intermediate secured 56% from Wesley Jr. College, Secunderabad. in the year March 1996. English as Language of Instruction.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION : Mechanical Engineering (B.Tech) from JNTU, Hyderabad in the year 2000. English as Language of Instruction.
DIPLOMA COURSES : Auto CAD, Training by GRABEN Image Systems (INDIA) Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, A.P., INDIA.
: Pro/Engineer Training by ORIGIN CADD Solutions, Secunderabad, A.P., INDIA.
: PDMS/PDS Training by AVEVA knowledge of CAD applications.
- Preparation of General Piping arrangement Layouts Isometric extraction on the basis of P&ID’s.
Perform three dimensional (3D) design using PDMS.
- Preparing calculations (stress and pressure drop), Hydraulic calculation, estimating material take-offs Analyze piping stresses for critical lines using CAESAR II etc, to realize stable piping systems.
- Prepare specifications for piping mechanical supports, such as bellows, spring & snubber, etc.
Prepare supports package including special supports design.
- U/G, A/G Piping; Preparation of piping composite drawings; interdisciplinary coordination;
As Built Piping Arrangement Drawing.
- Perform three dimensional (3D) designs using Plant Design Management System (PDMS). Lead a cross-functional team to support lowering the total cost of piping systems, such as equipment, piping, structure, civil, electrical and instrumentation.
- Preparation of detailed piping route design.
- Aware of SABIC, ARAMCO, ANSI, API Piping codes.
- Designing and detailing of platform and ladder assembly rising duct assembly, expansion joint assembly and chute assembly.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment