Mechanical Enginner / Supervisor
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 12 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I have 12 years experience in the construction industry and have gained 4 years in oil and gas, Saudi Aramco projects and I am proficient in phases of construction such as construction supervision.
Client: SNAMPROGETTI S.A., LTD.
Position Held: PRE-COMMISSIONING SUPERVISOR, MECHANICAL
Project: QURAYYAH SEA WATER INJECTION PLANT
CAPACITY EXPANSION PROJECT
SAUDI ARAMCO, QURAYYAH, SAUDI ARABIA
Period covered: January 16, 2008 to present.
• Reports to the Mechanical Pre-commissioning Superintendent for daily progress status and discuss site related problem issues.
• Monitor the projects daily progress of 9 plant modules and ensure that all items installed are up to standard of Saudi Aramco and complied based on P&ID and Isometric drawings.
• Make a punch list of missing items and items that do not conform to issued P&ID and Construction drawings and inform the concerned department.
• Coordinates with the Electrical and Instrument Construction group to keep up-to-date status and progress concerning to mechanical pre-commissioning works.
• Coordinates with the QC group to keep up-to-date status of piping pressure test packs and mechanical boxed up vessels, pumps and driver coupling alignment, motors and packages.
• Execute the modules pre-commissioning procedure when necessary.
College: National University, Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines Graduated: October 1995
Course: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
High School: Leyte Colleges, Tacloban City, Leyte, Phlippines Graduated: March 1989
Elementary School: Caibiran Central School, Caibiran, Biliran, Phil. Graduated: March 1985
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services