This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a position in an organization, where my education, potentials & skills can be fully utilized to contribute to the goals of the organization while further enhancing my skills
Working as Assistant Manager Mechanical in a design/process public sector organization here at pakistan
- Design and development of mechanical jigs, fixtures, assemblies
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of engineering drawings
- Process Design and documentation
- CADD tools (2D & 3D modeling of complex parts & assemblies)
- Structural & thermal analysis using ANSYS.
B.E Mechanical from University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar.
- 799/1200 (66.6 %) marks in First year in 2003.
- 1021/1350 (75.6 %) marks in Second year in 2004.
- 960/1300 (73.84%) marks in Third year in 2005.
- 994/1350 (73.63 %) marks in Final year in 2006.
HSSC from Government Post Graduate College Abbottabad in 2001 with 826/1100 (75 %) marks.
SSC from Government Higher Secondary School Turbela Township in 1999 with 662/850 (77.9 %) marks.
Good command at following software
- Autodesk AutoCAD all versions
- Autodesk AMD all versions
- Autodesk Inventor all versions
- PTC Pro E Wildfire 3.0
- ANSYS 10
Good Computer Hardware skills
Good at all Windows Operating System versions and Microsoft Office versions
Strong interpersonal skills
Quick at learning new things
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment