Maintanance Manager - Gas Turbine based Power Plant
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 17 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Assignments in O+M, Process Improvements, Energy Conservation, Project Planning, Execution with Gas Turbine based, Gas engine Based Power Plant & Utility in leading organisation
The CCPP includes( Total 50 MW capacity 2 different location within 30 km. with combine LTSA with GE-NP):
o GE Make 10.45 X 4 Mw Gas Turbine With Suvimac Control System,
o BHEL Make Steam Turbine With Woodward 509 Control,
o THERMAX (TBW) Make 4 X 32 TPH HRSG With Supplementary Firing (Natural Gas/ Naphtha )
o Overall Plant Control Through THERMAX Fuji Make DCS ( Micrex 2000 ),
o THERMAX Make 200m3 RO + 70m3 Dm Plant.
oTHERMAX (TBW) Make 24 TPH FO/NG Fired Auxiliary Fm Boiler
o2 X 1400 Tr VAHP System For GT In-late Air Chilling
oPressurised Fire Hydrant And MVWS with sprinkler System
o200m3/Hr RO plant, 70 m3/Hr RO plant, 5000 m3/Day Softening plant, Raw water generation
o10000 m3/Day Waste water plant.
▪of GTGs, STG, Gas consumption nomination/consumption, manpower utilisation in operation.
▪ Planning and executing routine maintenance, annual shutdown and major overhauling of steam turbine, annual shutdown of HRSG and combustion inspection, hot gas path inspection of gas turbine, major and minor overhauling of different auxiliaries, preparation and implementing sops for smooth and safe operation, testing & checking of different systems through their OEM, condition monitoring of major auxiliaries, thermographs of electrical equipments, oil filtration of the transformers and Optimising LTSA for our GTGs. Etc.
▪ Heading activities regarding Gas Nomination/Consumption for minimising penalties in Gas bill according to GSA/GTA. Evaluating economic operation regarding fuel supply and their market rate
▪ Actively take part in the designing for plant modification, vendor development, and bidder evaluation & vendor finalisation for expansion of utility part.
▪ Working on SAP R3 for daily & planned maintenance of power plant including auxiliaries and balance of plant.
▪ Core member of the team involved in ensuring compliance with Environment, Health & Safety norms.
▪ Inventory management of spares & consumables, vendor development, procurement of spares etc. Hands on experience in material module of SAP R3 system, expertise in codification
▪ Complete water management including Raw water, Soft water, Ro water, DM water and 10000 m3/day ETP plant.
1991 BE (Mechanical) L.D. College of Engg. Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
Boiler proficiency Engineer – II - certified by Government of Gujarat in 2006
PROJECTS EXECUTED/ HANDLED
▪ 7 Nos. x 1000 KVA HSD fired Cummins Make DG Set installation
▪ Conceptualised and Estimation and Viability of 7 MW FO Fired MMBL (2 nos.) at Arvind Internation(EOU).
▪ HT cable lying and installation of 7 nos. x 11 KVA VCB type offload change over Switch. Cable length of 5000 Mts.
▪ 27 MW Combine cycle Co-generation liquid fuel fired Gas Turbine based Power plant in 1997-98
▪ Installed precision air-conditions plant for our R&D department (Temp.:21oc +/-1, RH: 65% +/- 2%)
▪ Conversion of Naphtha fired power plant into duel fuel (Liquid/Gas) 27 MW Combined Cycle Cogeneration Plant at Naroda, Ahmedabad for Arvind Limited in 1997-98 in Gujarat.
▪ Evaluating feasibility study of Gas Engine, Project planning and estimation of 3MW and 5 MW Roles Royce make Gas Engine for our sister Concern located at A’bad
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement