Reginoal Slaes Manager - MENA
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 13 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Regional Sales Manager–MENA(Middle East&North Africa)in Technology&Product Business Unit.T&P offer products&solutions within the range of upstream oil separation,produced water treatment,water injection,sand management and gas recovery and treatment.
- Responsible for preparing visible and ongoing business plan and sales strategy for the market for the region.
- Plan, lead coordinate and manage the sales activities in order to obtain the short and long term objective.
- Investigate and develop new potential markets.
- Prepare market analysis and priority matrix for the region.
- Develop execution strategies in prequalification and tender phase - prepare - Bid/No Bid as well as Risk Review Committee (RRC).
- Local representative on the main-exhibitions, conferences, workshops…etc
(Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, Libya, Qatar & UAE).
- Identify and Evaluate the prospects (technical & commercial)
- Establish and maintain client relations and competitor analysis.
- Perform technical presentation to technical and management staff for major oil and gas companies in the region (Saudi Aramco, Qatar Petroleum, Total Libya, Eni Libya, GPC in Egypt, BP Egypt…etc)
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Preparation, follow-up of bids and respond to technical and commercial inquiries).
- Support project management team during project execution.
- Customer’s single point for contact within the region.
Technical Experience (June 2006 till now)
- Assigned as senior process engineer in Technology & Product Business Unit for Vincent project (FPSO offshore Australia)
- Assigned as senior process engineer in technology & Product Business Unit for Ettrick project (FPSO located in North Sea offshore Norway)
- Assigned as senior process engineer in technology & Product department for Peregrino project-Feed Phase (FPSO located offshore Brazil.
B.Sc. of Chemical Engineering, 1995 Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt.
Technical Experience Dec.1996 till May 2006
I have been in Enppi (petroleum engineering & contracting company in Egypt) and assigned as senior process engineer in process technology unit.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement