Female ,30 ,HR Manager ,U.A.E
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 8 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking new and interesting challenges in a senior HR management position which effectively utilize my competencies and aptitude and adds value to my professional experience
• Developed, updated and implemented company HR policies and procedures.
• Built optimum HR framework structure serving as a basis for all HR Functions and as a linkage between individual performance and business results.
•Prepared and delivered yearly HR Strategic Plans after meticulous research reports on quality control by means of Quality Control Management tools: by means of Ishikawa, Frequency of errors,5 why’s and How’s in order to eliminate time wasters ,poor performance and hence achieve sustainable advantage in the department and company as a whole.
•Introduced and enhanced Talent Management and Succession Planning which also aided in reducing turn over to a very large extent and optimized confidence in the company.
•Analyzed the impact of legal considerations on HR Management activities and functions with respect to the company by liaising with PRO Department.
•Advised and provided guidance to Corporate Affairs Management on all employment issues in line with company policies.
•Handled all recruiting, orienting, and training of Medical Representatives ,Biomedical and service Engineers, Doctors, Admin staff and senior Management with reducing staff turn over from 68% to 14% by improving staff orientation and training, professional development, and mid-level management coaching.
• Designed and overlooked contracts, job offers, and all company employee agreements such as Confidentiality and Non Competition Agreement.
• Prepared Job Descriptions outlining all duties responsibilities, required qualifications and reporting relationships of the specific job
• Conducted TNA’s by coordinating with Department Heads and employees and negotiated training budgets with Corporate Affairs Manager and GM.
• Designed and overlooked Orientation Programs and Exit Interviews
• Planned organized and monitored most social events held by the company, with an eye for details.
• Introduced business processes and SOP’s as part of the Change plan and in pursuance of standardizing all processes for achieving optimum quality.
• Introduced the Employee Manual and Key Specific Expectancy competencies of each department with the coordination of Department Heads.
• Designed and introduced new effective strategies for screening and recruitment by stressing on Cost of time and money, Job Analysis and specifications and interviewing Skills.
• Lebanese American University , Business Marketing ,4 years/courses included :
Major courses included: Human Resource Development, Organizational Behavior, Oral Communication, MIS, Topics in Marketing, Promotional management and Marketing Communication, Consumer Behavior, Market Research, International Marketing,
• Currently enrolled for MBA, Specialization in Human Resource Management at Heriot Watt University, Business School of Edinburgh.
|Certified Quality Management Professional
Certified Recruitment Analyst
|SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Proven areas of expertise include: -
►Knowledge of U.A.E Labor Law
►Recruitment ,Selection & Retention ► Job Analysis ►Job Descriptions ►Exit Interviews ►Quality Control Training ►Training & Development Workshops(TNA) ► Contracts ►Planning & Organizing ► Customer Focus & Business Orientation ►Change Management ►Cross-Cultural Work Environments ► Team Building / Leadership ►Grievances ►Coaching and Mentoring ►Organizational Awareness
• Certified Quality Management Professional MEIRC
• Train the Trainer Spearhead Training
• JOB Analysis Spearhead Training
• Assertiveness Skills: Dealing with Difficult People Spearhead Training
• Society of Human Resources Management