operator in ammonia process manufacturing
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 11 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To achieve the pinnacle of engineering excellence where I can enhance my technical skills for the organization as well as personal growth.
I have passed diploma in chemical engineering with 70% marks and have experience of more than 10years & 6 month in Ammonia plant operation using NG/RLNG based HTAS Technology of capacity 1520 MTPD.
And presenty working in Presently involved in Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Activities of SIUCI (Sohar International Urea & Chemical Industries, OMAN) Ammonia Plant (2000 MTPD) based on Technology supplied by HTAS & CO2 Removal Process Benfield.
• Three and halfYear Diploma in Chemical Engineering from Board of Technical Education, jodhpur rajasthan in 1998 with 70% marks.
• Six months Diploma in Industrial Safety from National Institute of Labour Education and Management Chennai.
• Six month Certificate course in Disaster management.
• Personal development, Communication skill, Motivation by Prime Consultants, New Delhi.
• Basic Fire & Emergency handling by Agni Shaman, Baroda(Gujrat)
• EHS-MS training by Department of SHE, CFCL Gadepan.
• Independent handling of all areas in Ammonia Plant (HTAS) as a Field Operator including Sulfur Removal from Natural Gas, Steam Reforming, Catalytic Reactors , Co2 removal section (GV), Absorbers, Strippers, High Pressure Multistage Pumps(BFW Pumps), Ammonia Storage, Purge gas & Hydrogen Recovery unit & Naphtha mixed fuel system.
• Experience of start-up and shutdown of heavy-duty pumps, large compressor and turbines.
• Measuring of tube skin temperature of Primary Reformer.
• Operating experience of heavy-duty centrifugal compressors & steam turbines. Synthesis Gas Compressor (make MHI), Process Air Compressor (make MAN GHH), Ammonia Refrigeration Compressor.
• Experience of loading/unloading of catalyst Primary Reformer, Low Temperature Shift Converter.
• Experience of loading of HTS, LTS & Methanator catalyst .
• Scooping of High Temperature Shift Converter Catalyst.
• Ensuring safe working conditions, compliance to pollution norms prescribed by State Pollution Control Board.
• Ammonia storage operation & loading/unloading of Ammonia.
• Responsible for job safety and its safe operation.
• Observing / Reporting unsafe act / condition to the higher authority.
• Ensuring application of pollution control plans, housekeeping.
• Ensuring work permit system for vessel entry, hot jobs, height jobs, and etc.
• Handling troubleshooting, planning of start ups, shut downs & ATR jobs.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment