Seeking a challenging career in the field of Fire & Safety with ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
Designation Site Engineer Company Aag India Pvt Ltd State Kerala Country India Period December 2005 to May 2006
Role & Responsibilities
• To provide the company clients with expert advice in the areas of Fire & Safety engineering, accident analysis & risk assessment
• Designing of Fixed fire protection systems as per standards such as NFPA/NBC/TAC for the projects taken up by the company
• Proposing Fire prevention measures and incorporating them at the design stage in case of new projects
• Supervising installation of fire safety equipments including Fire Detection & Alarm Systems, Sprinkler System,Halon/Clean agent/CO2 Total Flooding systems, Water spray systems, Fire Pumps, Pipings, Hose Reels, Fire Extinguishers, and other related systems for proper functioning
• Testing and commissioning of Fire protection systems
• Comprehensively accountable for trouble-shooting, maintenance and/or rectification on all on-going projects
• Maintaining liason with local civil authorities for obtaining technical approval and necessary clearance certificate for timely execution of the project
• Supervising maintenance of fire protection systems installed at our clients premises and suggesting remedial measures for any shortcomings.
Designation Fire Officer Company Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) State Andhra Pradesh Country India
Academic Exam Passed Board/University Year of Passing Division Percentage S.S.C. Kerala Board 1996 I 89.33% H.S.C (10+2) Kerala University 1998 I 80.00% B.Sc. (Physics) Kerala University 2002 I 83.60% Professional Exam Passed Board/ University Year of Passing Division Percentage B.E (Fire Engineering ) Nagpur University India 2006 I 79 % 2002-2006 Pursuing Diploma in Industrial Safety from Annamali University