IT Systems Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 3 years
|Seeking a challenging job opportunity in the field of Computer Networks where I can apply my studies, gain new experience and contribute in the success of the organization.
|Network Systems and Administration:
• Configure network IP address, proxy, and gateway of the LAN and troubleshot it.
• Managing and Configure LAN, WAN Networks, Public and Private (Static) IPs.
• Good Knowledge of Cisco, Basic network (TCP/IP) concepts and configurations such as DNS, DHCP.
• Monitor and support the network through “WhatsUp” and “IP Check”.
• Applying a new changes in naming convention of windows logins and exchange naming email accounts.
• Installing, administrating and maintaining of networks (Voice and Data).
Operating Systems and Applications:
• Manage, operate and maintain Windows Server services and Domains.
• Installing and configure domain environment of windows server 2000, 2003.
• Implementing ISA server 2004, 2006 With SP and applying rules.
• Implementing Exchange server 2003 and create Email accounts.
• Appling policies GPOs and by using GPMC permissions NTFS on Windows clients.
• Managing, Maintaining Active Directory GPMC Users and Groups.
• Managing and Maintaining Users profiles, Email Accounts and Users Outlook.
• Troubleshoot and maintain computers and printers.
• Document problem, reasons, solution, and avoidance methods.
• Monitor performance and reliability of servers and workstations.
• Installs and Configure MS SQL 2000 and Dialer (Uagent, Usupervisor).
*Supports about 40 Servers Win Server 2000, 2003 OS with various applications and about 450 with Win XP OS as Clients.
*ON Call 24/7.
• Install and configure all needed application, Avaya Dialer, CRM, and Citrix.
• Managing and troubleshooting Altitude UCI7 Dialler applications.
• Working on Voice with Avaya Systems and IP Telephony and managing voice issues.
Excellent using “VMware Workstation” ONE MACHINE Included with 11 OS all Connected to a LAN Network, connected to the WAN through ISA server, its working like a real machines.
• 3 Domain Controller Servers: 2 DC servers with MS Windows Server 2003 and 1 DC server with MS Windows Server 2000.
• 3 Mail Servers: 1Ipswich I-Mail mail server, 1 Kerio mail server and 1 MS Exchange server 2003 Configured and Connected to the Active Directory DB.
• 1 DHCP server.
• 1 ISA Server 2004 Isa server with SP.
• 2 MS Windows XP Clients.
• 1 Linux Red Hat Release 5 Client (Linux systems beginner).
|-Graduation Degree: Bachelor of Electrical Engineering DP of Communications and Electronics Engineering.
-Graduated From: Modern Academy For Engineering And Technology.
-Graduation year: May/2006.
|- MCSE 2003 (5711927: CERTIFIED).
Installing, Configuring, and Administering MS Windows XP Professional (070-270).
Managing and Maintaining a MS Windows Server 2003 Environment (070-290).
Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a MS Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure (070-291).
Planning and Maintaining a MS Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure (070-293).
Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a MS Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure (070-294).
Implementing MS Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 (070-350).
Designing Security for a MS Windows Server 2003 Network (070-298).
- INTRO (Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies).
- CCNA: (Course Achievement)
Cisco Certified Networking Associate.
- ICDL 2003, 2007: International Computer Driving License.