Project Manager, Cost & Scheduling Lead
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Twenty six years work experience in the field of energy technology. Being a membre of an international project management team.
CIMET spa (Company of Industrial Maintenance Engineering and Testing) From 1999 up to 2008, CEO in charge of:
- ISO 9001- 2000 Certification
- Turn key project for 600 M3 Aeronautical Fuel Storage Facilities
- EPC contract for 5,000 m3/d Oily Water Treatment Unit
- Turn Key project for Four SCADA Control Rooms for the Electrical Power Distribution System for Oran Area
- Turn key project for 900 M3 Fuel Storage Facility
- Bejaia and Tizi-Ouzou Sewer System Diagnosis,
- Construction Management of 140 km Fiber Glass Pipeline Network
- Civil Engineering for a 1,200 Tons/Day Urea Production Unit
- Fire Detection and Fire Fighting System at Oran Military Hospital
- Cathodic Protection for a Pipeline System at Hassi Berkine
- Diagnosis and Increase Transport Capacity of a High Voltage
- Engineering of a 50,000 m3 Hydrocarbon Storage Tank
- Fabrication Documentation Development for 3,000 m3 Fire Fighting Storage Tank
Brown&Root-Condor From 1994 up to 1998, Project Manager in charge of :
- Optimization of Hassi Messaoud Hydrocarbon Production System Project.
- EPC Contract for three Phases Separation Unit of a total capacity of 12,000 m3/day crude with 1,250 GOR.
Condor Engineering From 1993 up to 1994, Engineering Manager in charge of:
- Design and Optimization of a HC Gathering and Distribution Network
- Optimization of the Water Supply System for Sidi Bel Abbès City.
Algerian Research Center From 1985 up to 1993, Researcher in charge of:
- Machining of Mechanical Parts by the electro-erosion process.
- Simulation of the Nuclear Fuel Rod Cladding During the Loss Of Coolant Accident.
- Software Development for stress-strain analysis through the nuclear fuel pins.
- Modelling of the Densification Phenomenon in Uranium Dioxide Fuel Pins.
- Evaluation of Code simulation Results and Definition of the Fabrication Tolerances of Nuclear Fuel rods,
Military Duty From 1983 up to 1985, Reserve Officer:
- In charge of the Logistic Control System, 3rd Military Area.
University Of Sciences and Technology of Algiers From 1982 up to 1983, Assistant lecturer:
- In charge of lab classes in fundamental mechanics and electrical
- Master Degree in Nuclear Engineering, Algerian Research Center, 1989;
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Science, University of Science and Technology, Algiers, 1981;
- Baccalaureate - Mathematics, High School: Ibnou Rouchd, Blida, 1977.
- Union of the Algerian Insurers and Re Insurers (UAR)
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
- ISO-9001 Qualification, Quality Control Management, Algiers, 2002;
- PCS Software (Project Control System) at Brown & Root Limited, London, 1993;
- Good skills in project execution plan development, schedule development, resources allocating and mobilization profile definition, risk analysis, cash flow forecast and proposal development.
- Dashboard monitoring development, for the sake of manpower, cost and progress monitoring as well as delayed activities identification and recovery plans arrangement.
- Good capacity in reporting internally and externally likewise.
- Long practice of training and supervising engineering, procurement and construction task forces.
- The knowledge of Arabic, French, English and Spanish confer good communication aptitudes;
- Perfect use of Microsoft applications as well as Primavera and Monte Carlo packages;
- Good knowledge of process, mechanical, hydraulic and civil calculation packages;
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental