electrical engineer with 9 yrs exp.
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
to pursue a challenging career in preparing and maintaining of electrical supply systems and electrical maintenance with my knowledge and skills in orders to cope with the latest technological developments.
10 yrs experience in electrical field, 6yrs of Industrial experience from 10 yrs.
• preparing and maintaining of electrical supply systems(ht and lt line, hv transformer), d.g set,
• handover the fully automatic process plant, packing plant,
• routine maintenance and trouble shooting of machines and electrical motors etc.
• breakdown and preventive maintenance of field instruments as below,
measuring inst., transmitters, switches & controllers for process variables like level, flow, speed, temperature etc.
• maintenance of alfa laval make sanitary valves (smp, src, butterfly etc.)with device net protocol & control valves,
• complete industrial electrical & automation wiring,
• plc based automation & other type of panel (manufacturing & design),
s.s.c exam passed in 1993 with 70%,
electrical service technician passed in 1995 with 79.80%,
diploma electrical eng. passed in 1998 with 80%,
advance diploma in information technology passed in 2001 with 60%.
electrical supervisor licence.
name : imran fatteh
date of birth : 11 nov. 1977
nationality : indian
religious : islam (muslim)
marital status : married
sex : male
passport no. :a 7892513, (valid up to 2019)
personal qualities : quick learning, hardworking and honest
languages known : english, hindi, urdu & guajarati
permanent address : imran ibrahim. fatteh,
masjid chawk, post : ranuj,
taluka & distt – patan,
gujarat, (india), pin no.- 384275.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services