project manager, project planner, project analyst, bussiness analyst
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 11 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Pursuing a career position which requires a motivated, dedicated, above average person, and where individual achievements and performance will be recognized, thereby allowing opportunities for growth and development.
|2005 todate Business / Project Analyst, OGDCL
Responsible for all aspects of evaluating petroleum process design and project implementation for ongoing projects for the development of fields, including:
• Developing project scopes and project costs estimates
• Evaluating the calculations of processes designed by consultants
• Performing supporting process calculations and specifications for all required project equipment items
• Developing procedures and design standards as required to reflect changes in design policy, experience with previous designs, regulatory changes, design standards and the requirements of specific projects
• Coordinating with equipment and material vendors and construction contractors to insure the timely delivery of equipment and effective project implementation
Major Projects have included:
• Compression project for Qadirpur field
• Deliverability and usability of permeate gas for power generation – Qadirpur field
• Designing and evaluating development options for a low heating value and high CO2 content gas for power generation from Sara West Field
• Designing expansion of Dhakni LPG plant
• Expansion of UCH – II gas field for utilization of gas for power generation after removing H2S
2000 to 2004 Business Analyst, Netphiles Inc. USA
• Responsible for the Project Management of various projects held and acquired by the company
• Running Economic Analysis of the new and existing Projects
• Provided project support by identifying issues and opportunities that impact the client
• City of Panama , FL : Regional Water Treatment Facility
• City of Pensacola, FL : Distribution System Impact Study
Water Treatment Plant expansion project
• Baldwin County, AL : Designed and maintained waste water treatment plants for the chemical companies on the coastal lines
1997 to 2000 Environmental Consultant, BCM Engineering USA
• Responsible for the review, design and permitting of wastewater and water supply facilities for the clients
• Evaluated water treatment plant re-rating plan which included assessing and recalculating the facilities maximum capacity
• Supervised, coordinated and reviewed the work of a group of operators during coagulation field testing at various water treatment sites
• Prepared and conducted training for the operators, enabling them to handle technical problems
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) University of South Alabama, USA
Master of Science in Chemical Engineering University of South Alabama, USA
Minor: Process Design, Simulation, and Environmental
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering University of South Alabama, USA
|Research Assistant, University of South Alabama, USA
• Developed new methods for decontaminating and reusing solid waste containing heavy metals from shipbuilding industry into value added products.
• Responsibilities include testing of the contaminated waste and final product using current EPA analytical testing methods for solid waste. Also responsible for testing the final product following ASTM standard guidelines.
● Strategic Analysis, planning and future recommendation for Georgia Pacific
● Financial Analysis for General Electric
● Case Analysis for Federal Express
● Research on E-Commerce and study on the Legal environment of E-Commerce
Senior Project: Designed dehydrating plant for natural gas using ASPEN PLUS simulation.
• Designed a wastewater treatment plant for an existing fiber industry along the gulf coast following new EPA guidelines.
• Designed sewer and drinking water systems along with treatment plants for a city following all the EPA standard guidelines.
• Designed a horizontal tube condenser along with an actual layout of shell and tubes used for condensing and cooling a mixture of four condensable and non-condensable gases.
• Proficient in MathCAD and Aspen plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word Processor, Power Point, Projects etc.)
• Knowledgeable in FORTRAN and VISUAL BASIC
• Certified Engineer Intern (EIT)
• Professional Engineer (PE)
• American Society of Chemical Engineers