project manager, project planner, project analyst, bussiness analyst
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 11 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Pursuing a career position which requires a motivated, dedicated, above average person, and where individual achievements and performance will be recognized, thereby allowing opportunities for growth and development.
2005 todate Business / Project Analyst, OGDCL
Responsible for all aspects of evaluating petroleum process design and project implementation for ongoing projects for the development of fields, including:
• Developing project scopes and project costs estimates
• Evaluating the calculations of processes designed by consultants
• Performing supporting process calculations and specifications for all required project equipment items
• Developing procedures and design standards as required to reflect changes in design policy, experience with previous designs, regulatory changes, design standards and the requirements of specific projects
• Coordinating with equipment and material vendors and construction contractors to insure the timely delivery of equipment and effective project implementation
Major Projects have included:
• Compression project for Qadirpur field
• Deliverability and usability of permeate gas for power generation – Qadirpur field
• Designing and evaluating development options for a low heating value and high CO2 content gas for power generation from Sara West Field
• Designing expansion of Dhakni LPG plant
• Expansion of UCH – II gas field for utilization of gas for power generation after removing H2S
2000 to 2004 Business Analyst, Netphiles Inc. USA
• Responsible for the Project Management of various projects held and acquired by the company
• Running Economic Analysis of the new and existing Projects
• Provided project support by identifying issues and opportunities that impact the client
• City of Panama , FL : Regional Water Treatment Facility
• City of Pensacola, FL : Distribution System Impact Study
Water Treatment Plant expansion project
• Baldwin County, AL : Designed and maintained waste water treatment plants for the chemical companies on the coastal lines
1997 to 2000 Environmental Consultant, BCM Engineering USA
• Responsible for the review, design and permitting of wastewater and water supply facilities for the clients
• Evaluated water treatment plant re-rating plan which included assessing and recalculating the facilities maximum capacity
• Supervised, coordinated and reviewed the work of a group of operators during coagulation field testing at various water treatment sites
• Prepared and conducted training for the operators, enabling them to handle technical problems
Master of Business Administration (MBA) University of South Alabama, USA
Master of Science in Chemical Engineering University of South Alabama, USA
Minor: Process Design, Simulation, and Environmental
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering University of South Alabama, USA
Research Assistant, University of South Alabama, USA
• Developed new methods for decontaminating and reusing solid waste containing heavy metals from shipbuilding industry into value added products.
• Responsibilities include testing of the contaminated waste and final product using current EPA analytical testing methods for solid waste. Also responsible for testing the final product following ASTM standard guidelines.
● Strategic Analysis, planning and future recommendation for Georgia Pacific
● Financial Analysis for General Electric
● Case Analysis for Federal Express
● Research on E-Commerce and study on the Legal environment of E-Commerce
Senior Project: Designed dehydrating plant for natural gas using ASPEN PLUS simulation.
• Designed a wastewater treatment plant for an existing fiber industry along the gulf coast following new EPA guidelines.
• Designed sewer and drinking water systems along with treatment plants for a city following all the EPA standard guidelines.
• Designed a horizontal tube condenser along with an actual layout of shell and tubes used for condensing and cooling a mixture of four condensable and non-condensable gases.
• Proficient in MathCAD and Aspen plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word Processor, Power Point, Projects etc.)
• Knowledgeable in FORTRAN and VISUAL BASIC
• Certified Engineer Intern (EIT)
• Professional Engineer (PE)
• American Society of Chemical Engineers
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement