Senior/Lead Structural Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 10 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Seeking a Lead role in Structural Engineering in the Middle East’s leading company on some exciting projects that effectively utilizes my analytical and interpersonal skills and offers excellent growth prospects with encouraging working environment.
|(Detailed Resume/CV is available upon request)
* Extensive experience in structural and civil engineering related to
Refinery, Oil & Gas, Industrial and Infrastructure projects.
* Lead various teams in profitably finishing the assignments of limited
time and budget.
* Flourishing performance on various large scale industrial and development
* Continuous growth in the professional career with enthusiastic and diligent
* Strong conceptualization, analytical, and interpersonal skills essential
for a manager.
* Willing to grow with a multinational firm to become a successful
* Well-built background and experience in civil/structural engineering.
* Professional services repeatedly acknowledged in the form of rewards
* Post-graduate in structural/civil engineering.
* Outstanding ability to grow in multi-cultural and multi-discipline
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
* Detailed knowledge and practical experience in civil/structural engineering.
* Well-built problem-solving, troubleshooting, conceptualization, and
* Proficient in use of STAAD PRO and relevant computer assisted structural
analysis & design techniques.
* Thorough knowledge of Saudi Aramco codes and standards.
* Significant knowledge and experience in using latest International codes
and standards including AISC, ASCE, UBC, ACI etc.
* Professional training on project planning and management.
PERSONALITY AND MANAGEMENT STYLE:
* Self-motivated, self confident and strong work ethic.
* Target oriented, begin with the end in mind.
* Proven success in motivating colleagues and promoting teamwork.
* Facilitation of individual efforts toward achieving group objectives.
* Motivation of individuals to achieve individual objectives.
* Conflict resolution and negotiation with a win-win approach.
|NAME OF INSTITUTION YEAR DEGREE / CERTIFICATE
UET, Lahore - Pakistan 2006 M.Sc. Engineering (Structural)
UET, Lahore - Pakistan 1998 B.Sc. Engineering (Civil)
F.B.I.S.E. Islamabad 1992 HSSC (Pre Engineering)
B.I.S.E. Lahore 1989 SSC (Matriculation)
|PROGRAM DESCRIPTION ORGANIZATION NAME
Computer Aided Design/AutoCAD 2000 UET, Lahore-Pakistan.
Presentation Skills NESPAK PDC, Lhr-Pak.
Effective Time Management NESPAK PDC, Lhr-Pak.
Principles of Management NESPAK PDC, Lhr-Pak.
Project Proposal Development NESPAK PDC, Lhr-Pak.
Delegating Skills NESPAK PDC, Lhr-Pak.
Best Practices of World Class Managers NESPAK PDC, Lhr-Pak.
Introduction to Project Management NESPAK PDC, Lhr-Pak.
|FAMILIAR CODES AND STANDARDS:
I am familiar with the following Engineering Codes and Standards:
* ASIC (13th Edition)
* ASCE 7-05
* ACI MCP 2008
* BS 8110, 5950, 5628, 8007 and 8004
* Saudi Aramco Engineering Standards and Practices
* Royal Commission Codes and Standards
* Saudi Electricity Company Engineering Standards
I am good command on the following computer software:
* STAAD PRO 2007;
* STAAD Foundation, SAFE, ALLPILE, AFES;
* Bentley Micro Station V8i;
* Bentley RAM Connection V8i;
* SAP-2000, Version 12;
* Primavera Project Planner (P6);
* AutoCAD 2007 (2D+3D) including Auto LISP;
* ETABS, PCA Programs, PROKON, ACECOMS GEAR;
* CSC TEDDS, MathCAD, AISC Steel Tools etc;
* Visual BASIC, FORTRAN, MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat Professional;
* Office Systems: Windows-XP, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, Internet Explorer-7, etc.
English - Excellent in Speaking, Reading and Writing.
Arabic - Good in Speaking & Reading, Fair in Writing.
Urdu - Excellent in Speaking, Reading and Writing.
Available upon request.