QA / QC Manager
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 12 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A Professionally Qualified and Experienced Manager involved in Projects, Quality, Health and Safety Management, Training, Analysis of Problem and effective decision making
12 years Experience in Project QA/QC Management,
Inspection, Safety Management, Welding, NDT,
Painting, Fabrication, Auditing and other QA / QC
Academic Qualification :
• Bachelor degree in Engineering (B.E.) - Mechanical Engineering
• Master of Technology (M.Tech.) – Post graduate degree in NDT which covers Welding, DT & NDT extensively
Professional Qualification :
• CSWIP 3.2 Senior Welding Inspector (includes Radiographic Interpretation (RI) for ferritic steels)
• ASNT NDT Level –III in RT, UT, MT & PT (ASNT Cert. Number :110148)
• API 570 - Process Piping Inspector
• BGAS-CSWIP Painting Inspector Grade-2
•Certificate of successful completion of ISO 9001:2000 series Auditor / Lead Auditor training course by BSI (British Standards Institute) Management Systems, Singapore.
Continuous Professional Development :
•Managing business and people – short management course, Conducted
by Singapore Management University (SMU), Singapore
•Leadership development course conducted by Focus adventure at Bintan, Indonesia.
•Conflict Management course conducted at Civil Service College, Singapore.
•Short course on “Radiographic film interpretation” (RTFI) conducted by
Saudi Arabian section of ASNT
•Innovation & Quality circle (iQC) techniques and tools course conducted by
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services