INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER with 5 years experience in Detail Engineering for Power, Water & Refinery industries
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Commit to continuous improvement and seek opportunities where ever possible to pursue excellence. To be creative, open-minded, good team spirit & high business integrity and willing to embrace new ideas and challenge the status quo
2007-Still Jacobs engineering (EPCM) Saudi Arabia, Khobar
Instrumentation Jr. Design Engineer
•Responsibilities/ Achievements: Detail engineering, Project Management,
Design review, Erection, Testing witnessing and commissioning of field
instrument and system.
•Project: Saline Water Convection Cooperation (SWCC @Jeddah-KSA) Satellite
project Western region @ Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. 5 x 9000m3/day and
2005-2007 Dorr –Oliver Ltd (EPCM)India, Mumbai
Sr. Instrumentation Project Engineer
•Responsibilities/Achievements: Detail engineering, Erection, Testing and
commissioning of field instrument and system.
•Project 1: Vedanta Alumina Refinery, lanjigarh, Orissa. 1.4 MTPH alumina
refinery the unit for settler /washer, FDS, milk of lime and hydrate seed
•Project 2: BALCO - KORBA- The unit of settler and flocculent system.
2002-2005 Pressels Pvt. Ltd (EPC) India, Orissa
Instrumentation field engineer
• Responsibilities/ Achievements: Erection, Testing and commissioning of field
instrument and system.
• Project 1: Sree Metallics Limited (SM L), Keonjhar: 8MW captive power plant
of waste heat recovery boiler.
• Project 2: Aditya Sponge & Power Plant Ltd.(ASPL): 1.5MW captive power plant
of waste heat recovery boiler at 7 ton of steam and 23kg/cm2, 3200c.
• Project 3: Orissa Cement Ltd (OCL Limited) Rajgangpur: 14 MW captive power
plant of 30 TPH atmospheric fluidized bed boiler (AFBC) and 10 TPH waste
heat recovery boiler for Sponge Iron Power Plant, capacities of 4x100 MT per
1998-2002 Calicut university India, Kerala
• B. Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation with 60%
2004-2005 Annamalai university India, Tamilnaidu
• Post Graduate Diploma in power plant instrumentation and control with 62%
• Appreciation letter got from client for finishing the job as per the time
• Participated in the project exhibition at MES engineering college in the
year 2002 and was awarded with an excellent first position.
• Got ‘C’ certificate in National cadet corps (NCC) also participated
in “Republic Day Parade” held at New Delhi in 1996 as the State
representative of KERALA.
• Attained leadership qualities and organizational skills while workings as a
NCC senior under officer.
Date of Birth : 01-05-1979
Gender : Male
Languages : English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Nationality : Indian
Martial status : Married
Driving license No : 004204(India)
Driving license No : 784162(Saudi)
Passport No : E 8122067 (Valid April, 29 2014.)
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement