Service Supervisor Cementing
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 12 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Curios to take new responsibility & enjoy fulfill them with success. Keen to work in challenging & intellectual envirnment where I could prove my pro active abilities.
Responsibilities in HALLIBURTON Pakistan;
• Coordination with client & office
• Working as supervisor at location
• Matrix Stimulation jobs
• Routine maintenance of Equipments at Location
• Pressure Testing
• Calculations of Surface Casing, Intermediate Casing, Liner Casing, Balance Plugs & Squeeze cement jobs
• Mob. / Demob. Of Equipment
• Part in quality improvement processes.
• Operate bulk plant thoroughly.
• Done 26”, 20”, 13-3/8”, 9-5/8” 7” Casing Cement Jobs fly mix independently.
• Done plug & liner jobs both batch mix and fly mix independently.
• Done DST, BOP, FIT & Casing Pressure Testing jobs independently.
• Assists during rigging-up and rigging-down of cementing service equipment on work locations to include spotting of cement storage vessels, pre-mixing of spacer fluids, rigging-up appropriate data monitoring equipment.
• Learns the operation of cement pumping and mixed equipment, blenders, liquid additive metering systems, centrifugal pumps, Automatic Density Control (ADC) systems, bulk cement blending, delivery and storage systems, manifold equipment, and cementing plug releasing tools.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others if necessary.
• Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
• Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
• Promotes and takes an active packing both HT-400 and Centrifugal Pumps.
• Promotes and takes an active redressing of Chacksans, Single & double wing swing, I” Lo Torc Valve, Cement head & 2” Lo Torc Valve
Diploma of Associate Engineer in " Mechanical
Technology" from GCT Abbottabad NWFP
• Cementing 1 (Halliburton Pakistan)
• Essential Red Book (Halliburton Pakistan)
• Essential Math (Halliburton Pakistan)
• Essential Vehicle Trip Inspection (Halliburton Pakistan)
• Code of Business Conduct (Halliburton Pakistan)
• Radio Active Source end user (Halliburton Pakistan)
• I Have Completed All Basic Safety Course (Halliburton Pakistan)
TUBULAR INSPECTION FIELD
• ASNT Level II in Magnetic Particle Inspection (Test-Tech Singapore).
• ASNT Level II In Liquid Penetrant Inspection (Test-Tech Singapore)
• Level II In Liquid Penetrant Inspection SNT-TC-1A
• Level II In Magnetic Particle Inspection SNT-TC-1A
• NS 2 Level II
• Participate in Three Days MT Technique From Belmont Asia.
Following Were Responsibilities In Oil Field Tubular Inspection Field
• Business Coordinator
• Office Management
• Calibration Of Instruments
• To Train New Staff
• Mobilization Of Crew
• Drill Pipes Inspection
• BHA Inspection
• Tubing Inspection.
• Casing Inspection.
• Handling Equipment Inspection.
• LWD Tools Inspection
• MWD Tools Inspection
• Fishing & Milling Tools Inspection
• Drilling Tools Inspection
• Rigging Gear Inspection
• BOP After Disassemble Inspection
• Load Test
• Liner Hanger Inspection
• Completion Packer Inspection
• Visual Inspection Of Completion at Rig Floor During Running In
• TDS Inspection
• Rig Mast Inspection
• DST Tools Inspection
• Slick Line Tools Inspection
• Visual Inspection
• Hardness Testing
• Magnetic Particle Testing
• Dye-Penetrant Inspection
• Hydrostatic Testing
• Sand Blasting Inspection
• Thickness Determination
Familiar with following Inspection Standard:
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment