Responsibilities in HALLIBURTON Pakistan;
• Coordination with client & office
• Working as supervisor at location
• Matrix Stimulation jobs
• Routine maintenance of Equipments at Location
• Pressure Testing
• Calculations of Surface Casing, Intermediate Casing, Liner Casing, Balance Plugs & Squeeze cement jobs
• Mob. / Demob. Of Equipment
• Part in quality improvement processes.
• Operate bulk plant thoroughly.
• Done 26”, 20”, 13-3/8”, 9-5/8” 7” Casing Cement Jobs fly mix independently.
• Done plug & liner jobs both batch mix and fly mix independently.
• Done DST, BOP, FIT & Casing Pressure Testing jobs independently.
• Assists during rigging-up and rigging-down of cementing service equipment on work locations to include spotting of cement storage vessels, pre-mixing of spacer fluids, rigging-up appropriate data monitoring equipment.
• Learns the operation of cement pumping and mixed equipment, blenders, liquid additive metering systems, centrifugal pumps, Automatic Density Control (ADC) systems, bulk cement blending, delivery and storage systems, manifold equipment, and cementing plug releasing tools.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others if necessary.
• Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
• Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
• Promotes and takes an active packing both HT-400 and Centrifugal Pumps.
• Promotes and takes an active redressing of Chacksans, Single & double wing swing, I” Lo Torc Valve, Cement head & 2” Lo Torc Valve