Manager-Instrumentation with 13.5 yrs experience in Reliance Industries Limited
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 14 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Maintenance-in charge, Resource planner, daily & shutdown job planning. breakdown maintenance of instruments.ISO9000, OHSAS 18000 & ISO14000, and RSO, SAP user. DCS-Plc, nucleonic instruments config & maintenance,etc.
|Field Instruments :-
Having experience on following Instrumentation system.
- ABB make DCS, Controllers subsystems/ TRIO’s etc.
- ABB make DCS, AC460 controller subsystems/ S800 I/o’s.
b. Alarm management & vibration monitoring
- DM2000, Bently Nevada 3300/3500 vibration monitoring systems.
- Modicon Telemechanique –Quantum Concept and Provorx Programming software’s with wonderware SCADA graphics development systems.
- SLC500 PLC programming & runtime trouble shooting. And Rockwell software Rs linx & RS logics.
- Overhauling maintenance of trim parts, calibration & troubleshooting of control valves make Fisher with SMART (DVC positioners)-non-SMART positioners ( 3582G/3610J, etc.) & Masoneilan make (moore & Siemens make positioners).
- Overhauling maintenance of seal parts, calibration & troubleshooting of ON-OFF valves make NELES/TRUFLO with SMART (DVC positioners)-non-SMART positioners ( 3582G/3610J, etc.)
- All types of transmitters right from pneumatic to SMART.
- Various pressure transmitters of various makes, displacer type level transmitters, Magnetic flowmeters of make Foxboro, Forbes-Marshall, micromotion flow transmitters of Rosemount make.
f. Online Analyzers
- Excellent Experience in Maintaining various online analyzers like Gas Chromatographs Of Make ABB + H&B. Oxygen analyzers of make Servomax, Thermax, Zirconia Oxygen analysers. Online PH & conductivity analyzers of make Rosemount, Teledyne-bakers, etc.
g. Nucleonic Systems
- I have a wide experience of various nucleonic level measurement systems like EG & G Berthold, Endress & Hauser, RADAR also.
|Qualifications Boards Percentage
A.M.I.E (B. E. Equivalent) in Electronics & Communications Engg. Institution of Engineers (INDIA), Calcutta, INDIA 55%
Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engg. Technical Education Board, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, INDIA, 82.50%
Diploma In Computer Programming BITS, BOMBAY "C"grade
1. Practical Training at ISRO, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, INDIA.
2. Radiological safety aspects training by BARC, Bombay, INDIA
3. CS3000, DCS training at M/s Yokogawa, Banglore, INDIA.
4. Vapor Absorption chiller training by M/s Thermax, Pune, INDIA.
5. M/s Fisher Rosemount training on Micro motion & various Pressure transmitters.
6. Allenbradly PLC5/ SLC5 training.
7. Evolving Shared Vision training by Synergy group Baroda.
8. WIN-CC training by M/s CCC
9. PROVORX-NXT/ CONCEPT PROGRAMMING software training by M/s Schneider.
10. 5's training by Quality Circle forum of INDIA, Baroda, India.
11. Bently Nevada Vibration monitoring training attended at Delhi.
|Additional Professional Skills & Activites: -
a. MS Word /Excel / Power point
b. Has an exposure to SAP system
Family status: - Married
Languages Known: - Gujarati / Hindi / English
Passport details: - G4289822
Contacts: - +91-9998967658(M), +91-261-6563868 ®, +91-261-2836122 (O)
Email contacts: -
Present Employment: - M/s Reliance Industries Limited, Surat-Hazira
road, Surat, Gujarat, INDIA.
Present Position Held: - Manager-Instrumentation.
Total Work Experience: - 13 years & 6 months.
Current Salary: - Approx. Rs. 8.02 lacs/PA CTC
Notice Period : - 3 Months