QA/QC -Welding Inspection
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 9 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|December 20, 2007 up to Present
PT Surveyor Indonesia , for TOTAL E& P Indonesie East Kalimantan Integrity Department
As Site Inspector
General Responsibility :
Controlling the inspection activities at CPA site (AMB/CPA/INT), & ensuring that all inspection activities are performed in accordance to relevant specification, so the condition of all production static equipment ( piping , Vessel, Tanks, Platform/Structure, Lifting Equipment ) are always fit for continues safe production operation purpose through reliably accurate inspection field data.
Involved Activities as Following :
• Ensure that site/field inspection work are execute properly and comply with COMPANY specification, procedure, regulation and international codes.
• Ensure that all inspection result are accurate and reliable for further analysis.
• To control and monitor the job inspection in plan maintenance software ( UNISUP SAP ) which include create notification , create the recommendation and to follow up the notification/work order.
• Implement inspection program, including directly perform the inspection (Visual & NDT ) when required.
December 14, 2006 up to December 19, 2007
PT Surveyor Indonesia , for TOTAL E& P Indonesie East Kalimantan FO/INT/QLY Inspection Department
As QA/QC Client Representative
• Spot Visual inspection before, during and after welding and decide whether the weld is acceptable in term of the particular levels which are permitted.
• Witnessing Welder qualification test in accordance with approved Welding Procedure Specification (WPS). This will be included witnessing of Procedure Qualification Record (PQR) as per TOTAL Specification
• Review all applicable document ( Drawing, Quality Plan, NDT/ Hydrotest/ PWHT Procedure ,WPS /PQR ,WPQT ) by contractor included create TRP (Technical Review Package ) prior to fabricate and or installing.and Reported to DKP/INS/QLY Supervisor.
• Witness and Review RT Film ,MT,PT,UT, PWHT and Hydrostatic / Load test Reports
• Review and control Documentation.(Dossier)
• Issue IRC ( Inspection Release Certificate ).
October 18, 2006 up to December 11 ,2006
HHI for KOC Project ( Kuwait oil company ) Pipeline Crude Export Facilities at NTF,STF & MAA Kuwait field
As QA/QC Engineer and Documents Control Offshore Division
|THE LAST EDUCATION
Year : 1995 – 1998 Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology ( ITS ) Surabaya, Indonesia
Diploma III Ship Building of Polytechnic
Major of Shipbuilding Engineering
|~ CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector , TWI Certified, Cert No : 34868 ( Validity June 29 2013)
~ Welding Inspector Course, Migas, Apitindo, Disnaker Certified, Cert No : 13/WI – I / V /02
~ Radiographic Interpreter ASNT- SNT-TC-1A Level II , Cert No: 366/RI-II /SIVA /2006 (Validity till May , 2009)
~ Liquid Dye Penetrant Testing ( PT ) ASNT –SNT-TC-1A Level II ,Cert. No : 27/ PT / Re / 2007 ( Validity till June 2010 )
~ Magnetic Particle Testing ( MT ) ASNT-SNT-TC-1A Level II ,Cert.no: 27 / MT /Re / /2007 ( Validity till June 2010)
~BOSIET ( Basic offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training , Including HUET and Sea Survival , first AID, Fire fighting Training ) OPITO Approved ( Validity till Oct 2010
~ QMS Training ISO 9000 (E) 2000 conducted by PT Surveyor Indonesia
~ UNISUP SAP ( Maintenance Plan Software ) conducted by TOTAL E&P Indonesie
Good education background in Diploma III Ship Building of Polytechnic and , Naval architech ,dynamics of structure, hydrodynamics, metallurgy ,welding technology, mechanics of material and marine system. Familiar with Internationals standard code and rules for Boiler and Pressure Vessel by American Society of Mechanical Engineers ( ASME ) Section II Part A,B,C,D for Materials ; ASME section V for NDT ; ASME section VIII Division 1 for Construction Pressure Vessel ; ASME section IX for Welding and Brazing Qualifications and also ASME / ANSI B31.3 for Piping Process and ASME B3.1.8 for power gas . Familiar with standard Welding code for Structural by American Welding Society ( AWS ) D1.1. Familiar with standard Welding Code for Pipelines and Related Facilities by American Petroleum Institute ( API ) section 1104 ; API 570 (Piping-Incervice) ; API 510 Vessel- Repair ) . And Conversant with, American Bureau of Shipping’s ( ABS ) and Germanischer Lloyd ( GL ) rules and standard for Construction Sea going Steel Vessel. Familiar with Destructive test ( DT ) and Non Destructive Testing (NDT) RT, MT, DPT, UT method for welding and material. And also familiar with Internal Quality Audit (QMS) . Fully conversant with all engineer and inspector duties. Independent, high initiative, good sense and willingness to accept engineer and or inspector responsibilities. Able to function effectively as member of a team.