|1) ENGINEER-TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Worked as a Technical Support Engineer at CONZERV SYSTEMS PVT LTD, BANGALORE, INDIA from 2007 June, It’s an electrical energy management company
• Technical Support Engineer (from June 07 to October 08)
Conzerv Systems Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.
Responsible for Technical support for installing and commissioning of energy metering in Kerala, India and have the experiences in,
1. Experienced in installation and commissioning of different types of energy meters used in
2. Experienced in installation and commissioning of APFC and IPFC Relays used in power
Factor control panels.
3. Experienced in installation and commissioning of Smart KVA demand controller used in HT and LT panels.
4. Experienced in installation of RS 485 BELDEN Cable for commissioning of Energy management system software in various large buildings and factories.
Worked as an Engineer Trainee at FLUID CONTROL RESEARCH INSTITUTE (Under
The ministry of heavy industries, Govt of India), Kanjikode west, Palakkad, Kerala From
2006 July to 2007 June, and have the experience in,
1. Certification and evaluation of flow products as per national / International standards(ISO, API, ANSI) which includes all types of flow meters like Mass flow meters, Turbine flow meters, Positive displacement flow meters, Electromagnetic flow meters etc and Control Valves..
2. Conducting Model approval tests of flow products as per OIML standards.
3. Experienced in Implementation of Procedures as per NABL guidelines and National and International (ISO, API) Standards and OIML guidelines.
4. Responsible for Internal Calibration and Documentation.
5. Has experience in the maintenance of pumps and oil pipe lines.
6. Maintenance of laboratory Equipments/ Records.