Possessing job experience of more then 3 years with National Rural Support Programme on the position of Admin officer.
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work in organization that offers a creative, dynamic and professional environment where my education, training and professional skills and proven abilities can be fully applied to benefit organization and my self
Possessing job experience of more then 3 years with National Rural Support Programme on the position of Programme Officer Administration and have well-built and demonstrable competences/skills to manage said units. I have also worked in Monthly Safeer-e-Pakistan International as Associate Editor for 1 year I have worked with NRSP-UNICEF Health Project as Monitoring Officer.
The Major functions of my job are as under.
1. Maintain updated record of all the consumable/non-consumable
2. Arrangements of events, meetings & Seminars.
3. Upkeep and maintenance of inventories of equipment, assets etc.
4. Identify future "stock" purchases.
5. Stock register.
6. Utility bills record & payment.
7. Admin related monitoring visits of FU,s.
8. Supervise Auxiliary staff.
9. Procurement Procedures.
10. Office supplies and stationary.
11. Vehicle and Management.
12. Petty cash handling and adjustments.
13. Office cleanliness and decorum.
14. Keep watch and usage of utilities such as (Telephone, Electricity etc.)
15. Attendance record.
16. Repair and maintenance.
1. Personal Files
2. Recruitment procedures
3. Piling of necessary documents of personal file of new employees
4. Contracts (Drafting)
5. Letter drafting/Move orders/Clearance sheet
6. Medical claim record
7. Leave application and record
10. HR document of AJ&K Region.
11. Publication of NRSP AJ&K Region.
Have a Bachelour degree from a recognised University.
Six Months Diploma of Ms Office from the Rawalpindi College of Sciences & IT Peshawar Road Rawalpindi Cantt.
Three months diploma of business communications skills from the Rawalpindi College of Sciences & IT Peshawar Road Rawalpindi Cantt.
• Attended three days training on Basic Training Program on Earthquake Resistant Construction of Buildings held during 16 January 2006 – 18 January 2006 in Islamabad, organised by GOAL.
• Attended eleven days training course on Project Planning & Management conducted by Management for Development Foundation (MDF) South Asia
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental