Sr. Design Engineer Pipelines
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 15 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
To rise in life
Role & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities: As Sr. Design Engineer and Project Coordinator
•Project Engineering Coordination for DCU project for IOCL Refinery.
•Preparation of Specifications /Standards /Work Procedures along with the department head.
•Carrying out basic studies and preparation of MH Estimates for various bid projects for the department, along with the Engineer-in-charge.
•Maneuver the generation of Route Layouts and creation of Alignment sheets / Crossing drawings.
Nature of Work:
•Preparation of data sheets / MR
•Preparation of MTO for hot & cold bends based on survey alignment sheets.
•Preparation of OFFSHORE / ONSHORE alignment sheets from the basic survey
•Creation of General Field Layout from the basic land / hydrographic survey sheets.
•Preparation of reports for analysis carried out in MathCAD and Caeser.
Major Projects Handled:
•SABAH SARAWAK gas pipeline project.
•Uran Trombay Gas Pipeline Project.
•South Sumatra- West Java Pipeline project.-Push pull analysis.
Responsibilities: As Lead Designer / Project Coordinator
•Leading a team of draughtsman, Worked with auto-generation of Alignment sheets, PDMS / PDS (generating 3d-Models/drawings).
•Assistance to the Project Engineer and Coordination for early & expeditious completion of job.
Nature of Work:
•Generating Progress report for PMC jobs based on inputs in planning.
•Prepare database to implement in SAP for Contracts Mgmt.
•Preparation of Basic Plot Layouts, 3d-structural models for plants and FPSO. The job involved checking and report generation.
•Creation of Pipeline routing, System Isometrics of U/g Facilities.
Major Projects Handled :
•Jagoti Pithampur Pipeline Project
Generation of Alignment sheets. Prepare database to implement in SAP for Contracts Mgmt.
•Kharg Island Gas gathering & NGL Recovery.
Generation of Alignment sheets, Tie-In GA’s & Isometrics for network of lines.
•Third Transmission Pipeline project for HHI.
Modification of Basic data in the project deliverables, as per new route analysis
•ERHA PROJECT EPC1 – FPSO
Generation of project reports / basic 3Dmodels / Weight Calculations for an FPSO project
Further Education presently undergoing
- Master of Science in Engineering Sciences from distance education
- Executive Masters of Business Applications in Oil & Gas thru distance education.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
- Masters in Computer Applications
- Internal Quality Auditor by DNV 2007
- Successfully completed 2 ECTS credits for URBAN 3D Modelling International
Summer School in Hungary
Knowledge of Plant Design Management System (PDMS), PDS, Auto CAD 2007, Ms – Office, AutoCAD Map 2.0, REGIS, MathCAD
- Diploma in Auto CADD thru Autodesk.
- Advanced Diploma Computer Applications.
- P G Diploma Computer Applications.
- Diploma Architectural Desktop
- Diploma GIS/R2V
- Certificate Diploma course in Civil Draughtsmanship.
- Overseas training in auto-generation of pipeline alignment sheets in REGIS from J P Kenny.
- Training in Pipelines on the job using GIS Mapping.
- Training in PDMS from Aveva for 3D-Modelling.
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Phone no. : +91 11 9810411009
Contact Address : B-155, Vivek Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi-110095.
Marital Status : Married.
Nationality : Indian.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement