This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 20 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|TO OBTAIN AND A POSITION WITH A AGGRESSIVE COMPANY IN THE OIL&GAS IND.
Consultant – STOKES & SPIEHLER, INC. Present
• Location Supervisor for I. G. Petroleum and Bayou Sorrel Oil offshore Gulf of Mexico including Hurricane Restoration projects.
• Day to day operations on construction and production projects.
• Supervise operators and daily operations in the field.
• Supervise Crane Mobs and De-Mobs
• Supervise compressor installation, repair, and replacement
• Concentric operations for St. Mary and Energy Resource Technology in offshore, inland, and land locations.
Deck & Anchor Foreman Norman Offshore Pipeline 1990-1996
• Supervised all deck and rigging operations
• Anchor handling duties while working daily with divers and pipeline welders in the process of setting new pipeline risers
• Laying flowlines and setting new platform templates in Gulf of Mexico
• Barge size was 25’ x 150’ center lay barge with a six anchor
• Experienced in jet and tension machine and advanced crane operations
• Supervised 12 riggers, 8 pipeline welders, and 9 divers.
• Reported directly to barge superintendent
Sr. Safety Consultant – Burner Fire Control, Lafayette, LA 1996 – 06
• Key contact for major customers, vendors, and other professional consultants
• Supervise offshore inspection team for ChevronTexaco, Devon, W.N.T., Apache Oil Corp, and Mariner Energy
• Developed, trained, and supervise six safety teams simultaneously
• Trained and certified in fire and gas detection and calibration on all major fire and gas detection equipment
• Annual and semi-annual facility compliance and safety inspections
• Advanced knowledge of MMS and USCG regulations and requirements
• Sam Rayburn High School
• Paris Jr College
• Grayson County College
• Well Control Certified , Wireline , Snubbing , Work-Over , Drilling , Coil-Tubing
• Safe Gulf Certified
• Water Survival
• T2 Certification
• Haz-Woper level 1,2, 3.
• Firefighting: Advanced Hydrocarbons
• LA State Fire Inspector License
• First Responder
• Crane Certified
• Forklift Certified
• Oil Spill Response Team Commander Certified
|Twenty-two years of experience in Production Enhancement, Well-site Supervision, Construction, Inspection, Diving Operations and Concentric Operations. Extensive experience in all aspects of Construction-Phase Operations including installation set ups, crane mob and de-mob, compressor installations and compressor change-outs. Highly experienced handling safety inspections, logistics, daily reporting, and cost-control. Recognized by customers and supervisors for attention to detail, professionalism, and follow-up. Advanced knowledge of MMS and USCG Regulations and Requirements
• Geographical work areas: Gulf of Mexico (offshore, inland, land)BRAZIL,MEXICO.
• Well-site work: Jack-ups, barges, Drill / Dive Ships, Land Rigs, and Floaters
• Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer